hillbilly
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Re: Mississippi River below Pepin

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:40 pm

That's good to knw I knw were ill be goin next year to get my common merg then...that was my first time drivin by it so I didn't knw....how far you gota get out on lake to be outa city limits..because they were right in front of lake city or what ever the name of the name of the town is

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:50 pm

That is a huge question MN never put into their law but on would guess if it feels wrong it is.
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

hillbilly
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Goldfish cald the dnr and they told us to call the local police department.....wtf w got a hold of tje sherif department and they told us not too....I would have more then good if I would have paddled out 150-200 yarda from any structure

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Yea, the sheriff wouldn't give us any hint of where the city limits would fall into play, but he told us if we did hunt it, we would be taking to him again because someone would be calling him about it.

Sent from a phancy fone

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Get a Wisconsin license and hunt the Wisconsin side, just carry a gps so you know when you cross the state line.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

hillbilly
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 pm

yea that I don't think so. may have to make a call to some of my connections and tell the dnr to get some more better defind rules.

Return to “South Zone”