h2ofwlr
The One And Only

The Conservation Partners Legacy grant program (CPL) funds conservation projects open for applications

Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Link to DNR so that all the links below appear: http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/grants/habit ... index.html

The Conservation Partners Legacy grant program (CPL) funds conservation projects that restore, enhance, or protect forests, wetlands, prairies, or habitat for fish, game, and wildlife in Minnesota. Grant requests may range from $5,000 to $400,000 with a maximum total project cost of $575,000. Nonprofit organizations and government entities are eligible to apply, and a 10% match of non-state funds is required. Funding for the CPL grant program comes from the Outdoor Heritage Fund.

$6,844,000 is available for the Traditional and Metro grant cycles. Projects must be on public lands/waters or on lands protected by a permanent conservation easement. Apply by September 14!

$1 million is available for the Expedited Conservation Projects (ECP) grant cycle. ECP funds up to $50,000 for eligible activities on public lands/waters open to all seasons of hunting and fishing. The ECP application is open continuously through May 18, 2016, or until all funds are awarded. Apply by September 16th for the first round of ECP funding!

Additional Information:

FY2016 Request for Proposal

FY2016 CPL Funding Schedule

CPL Evaluation Criteria

Questions? Please email lscplgrants.dnr@state.mn.us for more information.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “Conservation, Habitat & Politics”