Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
ghggroundforce
I'll Swat Your Decoys

FFD Canadas

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:10 pm

I have 10 dozen FFD Lessers for sale, 35 Active, 85 feeders all decoys have been well taken care of and bagged after every hunt. Some show normal hunting wear. $250 per dozen with bags, stakes, and ring bases all included.

[img]
6 of these are damaged in one way or another (2 actives have very worn flocking on heads, 1 feeder missing a head, 1 feeder needs head glued on, 1 has been shot, and 1 is missing a bunch of flocking on the head) I would sell these 6 for $75
[url=http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ghggroundforce/media/IMG_2161_zpsp3xou2ds.jpg.html]Image

18 FFD Honkers, 6 Active, 12 Feeder. These have slightly more wear than the lessers on a few, but overall in good condition. $260 per dozen. Have stakes bags and ring bases included.
8 Lookers show some flocking wear on the heads, $120 per 4 Bags and foot bases included

12 FFD shells. These are originally FFD specks, and 9 have had the heads painted as Canadas, the other 3 are original specks. As you can see the bodies are almost the same as the Canada shells. Have been individually bagged in bubble wrap after each hunt, very little if any flocking wear on bodies. Will include a decoys bag and pillowcase for the heads. $170

All decoys are located in Osakis, MN.

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”