Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Temporary Employment

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Looking for a few hardworking, sociable people to help out with cleaning homes/businesses after smoke damage, would be temporary over the next 2 weeks or so off and on. Some of the jobs could be worked on nights and weekends, so this is a good opportunity for someone looking to just make some extra money before the holidays, or high school kids to make money on the weekend.

I would explain/show the processes we use on the job site, but basic cleaning skills is all thats required, wiping, washing, vacuuming, etc

Basically on these jobs every square inch of the house needs to be cleaned top to bottom, so attention to detail is a must.

I'd be offering $14-$16 an hour for this work, and yes it would be run legitimately no cash deals. We provide all supplies, prospective hires just need transportation to the work site.

If you or someone you know is interested, pm me here and I can provide my cell number or email for more details

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”