Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Paddles

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:59 am

Finally picked up a canoe and now I am in need of a couple oars. Don't need to be anything special and looking for cheap.

Lamberton, MN.
Last edited by greatwhitehunter3! on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Re: Oars

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 am

We canoe folks call them "paddles" :) It might be hard to find the correct size for you on the used market....the cheapest new that I have ever found were at Mills Fleet Farm...the metal/plastic ones are great and pretty inexpensive. Maybe this helps???

lt

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Re: Oars

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

lumbertick wrote:We canoe folks call them "paddles" :) It might be hard to find the correct size for you on the used market....the cheapest new that I have ever found were at Mills Fleet Farm...the metal/plastic ones are great and pretty inexpensive. Maybe this helps???

lt

Haha I was going to write oars/paddles because I wasn't sure the correct term. Was hoping for used just to keep it simple and cheap but I will check FF out. Thanks!

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”