Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
DakotaDog72
Coot Commander

For Sale: 15 ft Lund Duck Boat $2000

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:49 pm

For sale: Lund Duck Boat. 15 feet long

Includes the following...
25 hp short shaft Johnson motor
55 lb thrust Minnkota trolling motor
Oars
Push pole
Deep cycle battery
Lights
Anchor
Avery Boat Blind w 80 lbs if raffia grass attached
Dog Ladder
Trailer (just installed new LED lights last year)

This boat is ready to hunt. The boat is fiberglass which adds weight but also stability. If you hunt from your boat, then this is the perfect setup.

The Avery blind has added a new dimension to my hunting. I can set it up on points on the marsh and be invisible to the birds. Adds very little extra weight but provides much more flexibility.

Boat has been in my possession for 18 years and always stored indoors in the offseason. The motor was checked thru last fall and new plugs and wires were installed. Starts on first pull and runs smooth with plenty of power to get you were you need to go.

Trailer has some rust but still solid. Bears are in good shape as well are the tires and includes a spare. Installed new LED lights last fall and rewired the entire trailer. Includes a lifetime license.

Please contact me with any questions.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470516567.731304.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470516537.235569.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470516537.235569.jpg
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470516547.720878.jpg

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”