Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
Madduck
I'll Swat Your Decoys

10' Jon Boat - SOLD

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:04 pm

For Sale: 10' Jon Boat - $180 SOLD
Starboard2.JPG

This boat is a GREAT tool for getting into places that most can't.
- Perfect for the small lake, solo hunter.
- Could be used as a huge decoy sled that you can tow behind your War Eagle (or StarCraft).
- Put a trolling motor on it and it can be used to retrieve that Canvasback that you just winged and is sailing a half mile away.
- No need to take the blind down and drag your War Eagle out of the cattails.
- Perfect to throw in the back of the truck or decoy trailer for those trips to the Dakotas.
- NO LEAKS!

In 2012, I built up the sides to make them higher so I wouldn't take on water when helping the dog in. I used 6" vinyl trim boards. I also raised the oarlocks to make it easier to row. Two weeks after I made the modifications, it was stolen. A year later the Sherriff called and said it was found on a sand bar in a local river.

10loaded.JPG
10loaded.JPG (88.32 KiB) Viewed 2083 times

transom.JPG

Easily loads in the back of a pickup. Dog kennel fits between the seats.
Wheels attach with 2 bolts through the transom. Works GREAT for moving around the yard and getting to the waters edge.

The missing side panels (sustained in its year long absence) can be easily repaired with 2 pieces of brown vinyl trim from Menards.

Located in Eagan but am in the St Peter/Mankato/Waseca area often.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”