Forum rules
In order to keep the Free Classifieds section as effective as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines when posting an item for sale:

• Personal sales only, no listing of products as business inventory
  • Clearly state asking price, location & condition
  • Attach photo(s) to your post if possible - it'll help it sell and somebody's going to ask for 'em anyways!
  • Replies should be inquiry about the item for sale, avoid thread-jacking
maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Job Opening-Administrative Assistant

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 am

I have an opening for an administrative assistant located in the NW metro.

Duties would include, but not be limited to, invoicing jobs, answering phones, making collections phone calls/emails/etc to customers and insurance companies, writing simple estimates, collecting job information from field personnel(paperwork, pictures, notes, drying workbook) and putting it into electronic files, make sure electronic files would pass an audit when uploaded to our corporate office, ordering supplies, keeping the office organized/clean, etc.

Starting pay would be negotiated based on experience and education. After a probationary period, there are benefits such as medical and 401k.

If anybody is interested or knows of somebody who would be interested, please email resumes to: c_reitzner@comcast.net.

I can also answer any questions via email or phone, email first please to obtain my number.

Thanks

Return to “FREE Classifieds - Sell your gear!”