browningguy18
Mergie Marauder

Dove Hunting

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:44 am

I've been contemplating whether or not to post this but what the heck. I am really wanting to do a dove hunt coming up here in early Sept. The biggest limiting factor is I am just too busy to scout and find a good spot. I would really like to take a day off, and just have a day out of the office with the pup. The first is a Friday so potentially just hunt opener. Anyone know someone that could help me out finding a spot? The younger me would be killing me saying this but I would pay a reasonable amount for a spot to hunt for the day. Not trying to internet scout, it would be a one day thing only probably just me and the dog and trying to convince my retired dad to join. I am by no means a serious dove hunter, just looking from a break away from the daily grind.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Dove Hunting

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 pm

I hope that you get your dad out is all I will say. As someday you will fully understand why I so wholeheartedly encourage you spending time with your Pops (this goes for all of the guys).
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

browningguy18
Mergie Marauder

Re: Dove Hunting

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:15 pm

He is my tied for my best friend with my dog now. He and I have done so much together. Most of it from me bugging him to go on some crazy adventure. I have been trying to get him out west scouting for us, but no luck so far. He has all the time in the world. Me not so much.

Return to “Big & Small Game Hunting”