gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Bow Hunting Reports...Whats Left of the Season Anyway

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:16 am

Last couple days there has been a few stuck around here. A nice 8 and two bucks that already dropped their racks.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 am

gimpfinger wrote:Last couple days there has been a few stuck around here. A nice 8 and two bucks that already dropped their racks.

Someone shot what they thought was a nice doe down around here and it too had dropped his horns already.............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am

9manfan wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:Last couple days there has been a few stuck around here. A nice 8 and two bucks that already dropped their racks.

Someone shot what they thought was a nice doe down around here and it too had dropped his horns already.............

Well looks like I already need to keep an eye out for sheds while coyote hunting.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:42 am

Been hearing reports all over the state and other states that sheds are dropping already. Never seen it this early before.

Have seen over 75 deer while coyote hunting this year and only one set of antlers. I imagine some of the others were bucks that have dropped already.

Return to “Big & Small Game Hunting”