bigdog
Coot Commander

Regional categories?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 am

A suggestion to add more specific areas within the regional areas of the state to post questions or reports specific to particular areas. Without starting a debate about naming spots and internet scounting, I enjoy reading about duck activity in various areas I am familiar with when I am not able to get out.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Re: Regional categories?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:27 pm

What kind of regional areas are you thinking?

It gets tough trying to hone in on an area without identifying which popular large body of water people are talking about with their reports, and I'm trying to avoid creating too many sub forums up front.

I think when we get closer to the 2014 season we can start to look at which areas are getting the most reports, and maybe try to split those off?

Jsb
Coot Commander

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Other than maybe a metro specific forum I think hoe you have it is good
Using Tapatalk

bigdog
Coot Commander

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:27 am

Was thinking something like South west, west central, SE, etc. Similar to how USFW does their reports.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:32 am

bigdog wrote:Was thinking something like South west, west central, SE, etc. Similar to how USFW does their reports.

I think the regions are set up nicely. Could maybe just start a SW, Central, SE etc., for that region as a thread if you want to know more area specific?

Return to “Website Help, Questions & Suggestions”