Mergie Marauder

Re: I just can't figure this out

Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 am

The other site.

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 11, 2014 7:29 am

Why do people care so much if people have other alias on other sites? It's the internet where you can be any or as many people as you want to be.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 pm

StuStiltman wrote:I completely believe you dwent. I apologise for the horrific accusations I made. I only hope, no beg that I can start over, and maybe, someday, have the honor of having you consider me as one of your friends. My appologies,................ dick.

Did dwendt edit or remove a post that made you respond like this? Or are you the dick?

You've only been on the internet for a year, i don't doubt that for a second. It's hilarious seeing your response to people having different alias', and how you expect the internet to be like real life. It's like 1998 all over again, before people realized what the internet is.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Trigger wrote:
StuStiltman wrote:I completely believe you dwent. I apologise for the horrific accusations I made. I only hope, no beg that I can start over, and maybe, someday, have the honor of having you consider me as one of your friends. My appologies,................ dick.

Did dwendt edit or remove a post that made you respond like this? Or are you the dick?

You've only been on the internet for a year, i don't doubt that for a second. It's hilarious seeing your response to people having different alias', and how you expect the internet to be like real life. It's like 1998 all over again, before people realized what the internet is.

I miss 1998, good times. Trigger, I'm not sure why this would of bothered you since you know what the net is all about, remember, I'm a rookie on the net. I didn't grow up staring at screens, and maybe Im a slow learner. How was your opener? Rainy lake right?

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

And yes, at first I expected people to act on the internet the same as they do in real life. That's what I do. But I'm learning that's not completely true for some others, maybe most. Who knows.

bow-fishhunter
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 13, 2014 9:48 am

Trigger wrote:

I just assumed his name was Dick... as in Richard
If a man speaks in the forest and there no woman is around to hear him... is he still wrong???

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 13, 2014 1:35 pm

StuStiltman wrote:
Trigger wrote:

I miss 1998, good times. Trigger, I'm not sure why this would of bothered you since you know what the net is all about, remember, I'm a rookie on the net. I didn't grow up staring at screens, and maybe Im a slow learner. How was your opener? Rainy lake right?

It didn't bother me, I was wondering if dwendt altered a post. Bc calling him names for what his post says now seemed pretty harsh. I sure hope that's not how you would respond to someone in real life.

Yep, Rainy. Hammered walleyes in 40-60ft dragging crank baits off the bottom.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”