lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: No more...

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
gimpfinger wrote: we all know what the conversations consist of in the blind.

Yeah, a bunch of men yip yapping worse than gossiping women. That is why I like to hunt alone..... It's more like bow hunting deer, nice and quiet.

That, and no one to disagree with you on anything/everything.... :lol:

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

also, OhVirgin, or whatever his name be, was in good spirits generally, but the MO for similar posters on TOS started the same way and quickly moved from outlandish funny to odd psychosis laden misogynistic riddles.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Like I said - yip yapping... :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:03 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:

Yeah, a bunch of men yip yapping worse than gossiping women. That is why I like to hunt alone..... It's more like bow hunting deer, nice and quiet.

Ahhh that's not what I posted or what I meant. You're worse than the liberal media when they take crap out of context to fit an agenda.

your mom...
Last edited by gimpfinger on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:38 pm

shnelson wrote:Can't even have a discussion about changing the rules without you guys getting at each other.

We're going to try something new here that should suit the majority of the active users quite well.

You'll see this forum is now MNFOWL's Misguided Children. Same rules apply, and I'll probably continue with the same level of enforcement or less. But now it's not the forefront of the site and enter at your own risk. It's not private, but could be - that's all on you guys.

The technical forums around waterfowl discussion (now at the top) will continue to adhere to the rules very strictly, I ask that you guys please respect this when posting there if you appreciate the entertainment value of this site even in the slightest.

Good idea

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm

gimpfinger wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:

Ahhh that's not what I posted or what I meant. You're worse than the liberal media when they take crap out of context to fit an agenda.

Zero sense of humor.....
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Well since I have not been around much and always felt Fowler starts like 99% of this crap.

Hope this proves it for Nelson.
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

sd_man
Coot Commander

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 pm

What kind of ****** does that? I'm all for insulting people on the internet but who has that much time on their hands? Sheesh, go out and do something of importance.

sd_man
Coot Commander

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:59 pm

What??? This site blocks ******? What kind of ****** blocks the word ******. And as a hint it times with flag. If your going to block ****** then at least use the right amount of asterisks so people can take a s.w.a.g of what the word is. ******

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 pm

You should label the forum;

MNfowl's men who still have their testicles and don't get butt hurt about what some dbag said online.

**** the blue hair dick wads who read this shit and never comment yet bitch about what is said. They're the same phags who don't duck hunt anymore yet bitch about guys that still shoot ducks getting expanded opportunities.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”