wildwings
Coot Commander

Bait Shop Rant !

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:45 pm

I am making a prediction that the Politian's will not stop shoving this invasive crap down our throats till enough bait shops, gas stations, resorts, sporting good stores close that effects them directly. So why are they doing all of this crap if its not going to stop it ? Simply really, Its a cash cow ! Basically they are tricking all these Lakes foundations and other conservation groups into thinking they can prevent it and as we know now and always speculated was they can't. So all these groups are just throwing millions and millions of dollars towards this which the Politian's are looking at like dang they are paying for the DNR so we can spend this money on other stuff so we can line our pockets. Yet wait there is more now they are just writing tickets left and right also for boaters that left there plugs in there boat. So now they will make anyone that owns a boat, has anything to do with water and whatever else they dream up to take a class just to make some more money of this issue. However 1 small flaw with this a trailer does not float so it must have holes so water can fill in the tubes and also drain out the tubes. Do they check in the trailers and if they did would it even matter ? Do they kill any bird that goes from lake to lake carrying any possible invasive ? Any how this has been my rant of the day I could go on all day but I have other rants to post :)

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Re: Bait Shop Rant !

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Who uses bait anyways?
Dominate The Skies.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:25 pm

And the sheriff's that hop from lake to lake all day long don't have to pull their plugs.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 am

IMO, it appears that the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service wants us sportsmen/outdoor foundations/etc. to pay for their incompetence and mistakes. Wasn't the U.S.F.W.S. responsible for allowing the Asian Carp into this country to aide the catfish farmers in the South? Didn't they also allow the importing of the Burmese Python into this country for pets? What is next..... Cane Toads? These are a few of the more recent, modern FUBARs.

It seems to me that they failed adequate safeguards to prevent the introduction of these nuisance species into our environment. Now they want us to pay for their clean-up efforts.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 am

So has there ever been a lawsuit filed against the USFWS for not safeguarding the people in this country against their poor judgment?
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 am

cstemig wrote:IMO, it appears that the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service wants us sportsmen/outdoor foundations/etc. to pay for their incompetence and mistakes. Wasn't the U.S.F.W.S. responsible for allowing the Asian Carp into this country to aide the catfish farmers in the South? Didn't they also allow the importing of the Burmese Python into this country for pets? What is next..... Cane Toads? These are a few of the more recent, modern FUBARs.

It seems to me that they failed adequate safeguards to prevent the introduction of these nuisance species into our environment. Now they want us to pay for their clean-up efforts.

Don't forget snakeheads

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:44 pm

triplecurler wrote:So has there ever been a lawsuit filed against the USFWS for not safeguarding the people in this country against their poor judgment?

Not to my knowledge. Perhaps there should have been. Maybe if we all were a bit more vocal with our representatives and filed some complaints, something could have happened. Hopefully some lessons have been learned by this mistakes.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Wildwings... what's the deal on bait stores? Haven't seen that C&P'd by Fouler... or did I miss it?

NitroZ9 Duck Killin
No longer welcome here.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Bait is for Bitches.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”