Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Did you just call me an asshole?

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Hunting opportunity - apply within

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Stute Slap wrote:We should have a "MN Fowl Assholes Only" hunt. Same list of assholes.

It would be four days of everyone doing their best to make everyone else do all the work.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Trigger wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:We should have a "MN Fowl Assholes Only" hunt. Same list of assholes.

It would be four days of everyone doing their best to make everyone else do all the work.

Very true.

Unless...

....h2ofwlr is captaining the hunt!

Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 pm

2 things:

1. I was never cool.

2. I agree that actually setting decoys and all that pointless shit sounds like a lot of work. I propose each of us just bring a liter of Silver Wolf, we trade it all straight up to a native for his late model Ford F-100 res runner, and then all pile in to experience the rush of drive-by hunting. I'll be happy to ride bitch as long as I can control the cassette player and that we can stop at every drive-thru liquor store to refuel.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Again, I think it's brilliant and coming from a guy who has already watched the entire season three of house of cards I'm officially in the Netflix camp for this year.

What about fouler? Have you reached out to him yet?

With gas prices rising and his infatuation with making hunting trips based on low gas prices he'd probably jump at the opportunity. Also on the plus side he doesn't drink so that will save you a ton of money and you get to hang with a future HOF'er!

How is House of Cards? Nudity? (female)

I really thought this would be a good fit for Al but I haven't heard from him. Maybe he's working?

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm

He's been tending to boxes and nests. This ice is running out real quick with this sudden summer we have. Only game saver has been the no snow so the ice was thick and no runoff.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm

...did you ever get this deal done ?? and shoot any ??
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Nope, didn't even get one reply.

Didn't go this year at all. I don't know about spring hunt - it's a lot different than the old days. Birds are smarter, and plus I really hate that every dbag with a stickered trailer is out there now pounding the roads.

Probly just continue to go to Canada for snows. It's easier when they are so dumb they will land in the decoys and walk away at a fast past if you stand up and walk towards them. You could use paper plates and shoot a limit up there.

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:22 pm

You would have loved all the dbags driving around with trailers only to pull their spreads after 1 day and just bust roosts the rest of their trip. Never seen so many juvy roosts get busted like i did this spring.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”