StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Re: DNR changes ID policy in response to suit by immigrants

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Hamster wrote:Lets be honest here.

I have never once been asked for anything other than my hunting license when checked by a CO. In over 20 checks.

You?

I've had my shells and guns checked, been asked to show I had life jackets in the boat, had some fish measured on slot limit lakes and even had one guy ask if he could look in my cooler, I was totally legal so I said sure ( if I understand the law right I had the right to tell him to pound sand and get a warrant, I was legal so why bother). Never had one ask for anything beyond a hunting/fishing license for ID. I agree with the idea that illegals can drag us all down, specifically earning a paycheck and not paying taxes on it, driving without insurance in a lot of cases and even getting government assistance. But that still doesn't make me comfortable with the idea of a co having the ability to arrest/fine people for things not associated with hunting/fishing. Conservation officers are trained to be CO's, not peace officers. If a co has a good reason to suspect anyone of breaking non game/fish laws they should feel free to contact an actual cop, let the trained pros look into it.

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 pm

gimpfinger wrote:I have been asked for id enough that I keep my dl and hunting/fishing license together. They tell me I don't look as old as my dob is on the license. Even had to give my ss# a few times when I didn't have my dl with.

Team Power Dump

Gimp, Im also one of those guys who looks younger than he is.....or at least I've been told so.......kinda feels good doesn't it!!!!. But I'm curious, most men keep their DL and hunting license together........in their wallet........did you keep them separate in the past?

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:47 pm

gimpfinger wrote:I have been asked for id enough that I keep my dl and hunting/fishing license together. They tell me I don't look as old as my dob is on the license. Even had to give my ss# a few times when I didn't have my dl with.

Team Power Dump

Gimp, Im also one of those guys who looks younger than he is.....or at least I've been told so.......kinda feels good doesn't it!!!!. But I'm curious, most men keep their DL and hunting license together........in their wallet........did you keep them separate in the past?

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Damnit, one again I double posted. Its my damn phones fault.................

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Used to just grab my fish/hunt license if if was not driving. Plus I never carry it in my wallet. It always has a place in my box or vest. But now when I hunt I take my dl out of my wallet and put it with my hunting lic in the orange plastic thing walmart gives you.

First and foremost they are officers of the law, they just decided to have more schooling and learned game laws.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:13 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Used to just grab my fish/hunt license if if was not driving. Plus I never carry it in my wallet. It always has a place in my box or vest. But now when I hunt I take my dl out of my wallet and put it with my hunting lic in the orange plastic thing walmart gives you.

First and foremost they are officers of the law, they just decided to have more schooling and learned game laws.

Team Power Dump

This interest me, are CO's trained cops who decided to take some extra courses to become CO's? Im not trying to troll or set a trap. I'm actually interested in this. Ive always assumed there guys who want to make a living while being outside most of the time.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:21 pm

They have the same training as every other cop and then take the co coarse.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Our society sucks, when the illegals ruin everything for the normal guy. We have to suck their dicks again and again because people feel sorry for them. Just knowing they don't have to suffer like they did in their own country should be enough. **** them all.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:28 pm

triplecurler wrote:Our society sucks, when the illegals ruin everything for the normal guy. We have to suck their dicks again and again because people feel sorry for them. Just knowing they don't have to suffer like they did in their own country should be enough. **** them all.

X2. Most of them do not truly appreciate what they have been given in this country.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Hamster
Coot Commander

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:01 pm

triplecurler wrote:Our society sucks, when the illegals ruin everything for the normal guy. We have to suck their dicks again and again because people feel sorry for them. Just knowing they don't have to suffer like they did in their own country should be enough. **** them all.

I don't want them here as well.

But what did they ruin for you?

I cant think of any thing they have ruined for me. They have fixed many roofs and painted lots of stuff for me.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”