deet
Mergie Marauder

what happened?

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 am

I see Al is back here (or someone is posing as him), people are active on the site, and Al and Nick M aren't constantly at each others' throats, or at least in the couple threads I saw.

So what all went down? I'd like to see Al's homecoming thread. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: what happened?

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:22 am

June happened. . . . . . .

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:32 am

No, just happened... as nothing really happened.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:No, just happened... as nothing really happened.

Something happened, or nothing happened? Maybe you just meant past tense is inappropriate, and this is in actuality The Happening - h2ofwlr's own version of Jlaw's: The Fappening.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 pm

....put the pipe down....
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 am

I'm not at all satisfied with these responses. Al was gone for a long time, and last time I was on here there was still no sign of him. He left in a big crying fit. Now he's back.

So I ask again, what happened?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 am

Deet - I wish there was a better answer but I don't think anyone really knows. I didn't hear until now that Folwer was also a victim in the Fappening with his nude selfies being stolen.

Basically I did notice at some point it seems like Folwer did lighten up a bit - he seemed kinda pissed for awhile then FF totally blew up his spot and went way overboard. Then Al disappeared for awhile on the free for all forum only posting on the actual hunting portion of this site. But then like I said he seemed to have a change of attitude, seemed a little lighter on his feet - giving shit back to his frenemies, etc.

Some others noticed the new Folwer 2.0 and commented maybe he started drinking again, puffing trees, and someone even claimed he may have been treated for low T. I cannot confirm any of the above.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks Stute. I vaguely recalled a big fight between fowler and felon, where they were downright nasty, and then it was too much for fowler so he disappeared. Seems like that was this winter. I hadn't been back here for a few months, and now see that fowler has been back for a while. Just wondered if he made a grand re-entrance, or he and the felon made amends, or something. Maybe his hiatus wasn't as long or absolute as I thought.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:14 am

It seems there is a detente between the two of them for the moment. Some have claimed to have inside knowledge they hashed things out thru private messaging each other, what really happened we may never know. Others believe Fowler and FF are the same person, still others believe that Folwer is actually a staffer for Dayton.

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:42 am

I thought the post fight was with FF's wife?
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”