9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: The weather

Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:33 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Same with back roads up here...as well as turn lanes. I hate watching people come up behind me in the turn lanes.

Bodyshops have to live too... :lol: :lol: ....deer and icy roads.....bodymans dream as long as no one gets hurt....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm

The roads in the SW metro are from good to poor condition. 394, 494 and the 4 lane Hwy 5 have ice covered area. Turn lanes are solid ice. Often at stop light it is partially ice covered in the main lanes.

GWH3, I suggest allowing some extra time getting up here as likley the outstate roads are worse.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 am

When I got home from Rochester goose hunting Wednesday, I could hardly believe my eyes. My wife had shoveled all 9 inches of the snow we got. And since my son was out of the country getting married, she did his too. I think I should go offer to rub her sore muscles now.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:42 am

good
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:16 am

h2ofwlr wrote:The roads in the SW metro are from good to poor condition. 394, 494 and the 4 lane Hwy 5 have ice covered area. Turn lanes are solid ice. Often at stop light it is partially ice covered in the main lanes.

GWH3, I suggest allowing some extra time getting up here as likley the outstate roads are worse.

Okay thank you. We are an hour into trip. So far so good.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”