h2ofwlr
The One And Only

FF goes beserk, threatens to shoot him self in the head w/ BB gun at PPD

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:31 pm

PPD post has been deleted because an adult is acting worse than a spoiled shrieking 3 YO at Wally World.
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Prairie Pothole Day is September 12, 2015.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 am

h2ofwlr wrote:Returning for a another year is the wildly popular rock climbing wall where kids can try and scale the wall to ring a bell. Scared of heights? No problem, kids can try their hand at the archery range or BB gun range. Want to step back in time? Head out to the black powder range and see if you can hit the bulls eye.

WTF----I don't get it???

Why would a MWF chapter be doing this shyte on YWD? How does this correlate to the organization's mission and goals? Why would 4,000 people in rural MN go to this? How do they keep track of attendance? Is it possible it was 400, or perhaps 40, and the other zeroes are a just typo?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:36 am

As a local Chapter of the Minnesota waterfowl Association we partner with chapters throughout Minnesota to undertake projects to big for any one chapter to undertake. The has allowed the Minnesota Waterfowl Association to undertake larger projects such as the Swan Lake draw down, the Lake Maria Wetland enhancement project, and the restoration of Lake Christina

Swan Lake draw down---didn't that project consist of the DNR pulling a few boards from a water control structure with DU's guidance?

Lake Maria---didn't know anything about it. Googled it, appears to be a DU project.

Lake Christina---DU Living Lakes Initiative project.

These are the "most noteworthy" projects they put on their website? JFC! Only something as defunct as a MWA chapter would do something that bullshyte. They can't even proof read the summary of projects they're trying to take credit for?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Fish Felon wrote:WTF----I don't get it???
There is a LOT that you don't get.

F off FF. If you do not have anything positive to say--then shut the F up as NOBODY can do ANYTHING that would make you happy as you have become a raving lunatic. So just F off and take a dirt nap for all I care. :twisted:

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: FF goes beserk, threatens to shoot him self in the head w/ BB gun at PPDD

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:23 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:PPD post has been deleted because an adult is acting worse than a spoiled shrieking 3 YO at Wally World.

This is a reference to yourself right?

There is a difference between being negative and being critical. If I were to talk trash just to bad mouth PPD because I don't like the MWA without any other reasons other than how I feel about them then I'd be guilty of being negative. Someone who's just being negative can't really be proven wrong.

If the Prairie Pothole MWA chapter is putting out information that I have reason to believe is total bullshyte based off what I know and have looked up and made an effort to directly question that information then I'm being critical. Someone being critical can be proved wrong...so prove me wrong. You're the one stating there's a lot I don't get so show me.

Why don't you start with proving me wrong by showing us how the MWA was responsible for the projects the Prairie Pothole chapter is claiming on their website? That'd be extremely easy information to find or get if it's true. Impossible if it isn't.

FYI, deleting your post after I point out how stupid it is only makes it look a lot more stupid than it actually was.

Also FYI, I'm going to be extremely critical of anything posted by you or anyone that has to do with the MWA. Telling me to F off is a way of you showing your support for them without being able to make any rational arguments stating what I said about them is wrong. Thanks for doing that, it only reinforces the validity of everything I've said.

http://www.prairiepotholeday.com/

"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: FF goes beserk, threatens to shoot him self in the head w/ BB gun at PPDD

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:10 pm

No telling you to F off means I am using language that you can comprehend as you are manic nuts and you need to get back on your lithium.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: h2ofwlr goes beserk, threatens to show up wearing a gimp suit and ball gag at PPD

Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:40 am

Are you sure that's what it means? It seems like you're using that as a last resort because you can't dispute what I pointed out.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: FF goes beserk, threatens to shoot him self in the head w/ BB gun at PPD

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 am

I can. but will not dispute anything from you as it's like arguing with rock which is a waste of my time.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: FF goes beserk, threatens h2ofwlr to put up or shut and stop making excuses

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:I can. but will not dispute anything from you as it's like arguing with rock which is a waste of my time.

Hahahaha no you can't! Who are you kidding besides yourself? If you could you would. You didn't see it as a waste of time just the other day when you relished proving me wrong so much you put it in bold lettering.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1962&start=10

I admitted I was wrong and you were right. I'll be more than happy to do it again if you can dispute my claim that.............

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1975
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”