Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Is The MWA Lying About What Projects They Did?

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

As a current member of the MWA, I would like to appologize to FF for my fellow member, H2OFowler for not being able to discuss this with you like a normal human being.

Im only a member because I wanted to start my own pro-teal chapter, but I was laughed at when I said that, which I understand, but I had to try. So I can not answer whether my organization had any significant role in these projects. I'm really surprised fowler couldn't answer you as he sure seems to be much more in the know with the mwa.

Fowler, you have a chance to educate some people here. Show them why they are stupid and why the mwa is great, just do it with facts, not name calling.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Trigger I am a member just like you, nothing more. I do NOT speak for the MWA. FF is looking for a fight and I refused him so he is all pizzed, what ever as I have a lot better things to do with my time than argue with a narcissistic spin DR.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Oh I hear ya. So FF is right? Or is he wrong? Or somewhere in between?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:27 pm

I don't know Al, while he's definitely stirring the pot I've yet to see him make the type of remarks that you have.

And to be honest, the information posted really makes a guy scratch his head.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Face it there is no proof that the mwa has done any of those projects or ol cut-n-paste would of rubbed it in ff's face.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:17 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Face it there is no proof that the mwa has done any of those projects or ol cut-n-paste would of rubbed it in ff's face.

Team Power Dump

I gotta agree. Fouler never misses a chance to prove someone wrong. I bet he spent many hours this weekend trying to...
Dominate The Skies.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:27 am

Not so, as there is a time in ones life, when you walk away from all the drama and those people that created it. Nuff said.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 am

Yeah
Dominate The Skies.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am

h2ofwlr's behavior on this thread is just like every serious MWA supporter I've met---They argue their messed up logic the same way. Hypothetical example: someone talks shyte about something you care about and it's completely false and you can easily prove them wrong, here's how you handle it the MWA way.....

First you tell them that they're an idiot and what they're saying isn't true and you can prove it but it isn't worth your time. Then you spend lots of time repeatedly going back and forth with them increasing the degree of your insults while saying the same thing even though it'd take two seconds to relay your info and prove the a-hole wrong so they shut up. Then as the conflict winds down you mention that you're too mature at this point of your life to engage in that sort of drama.

Make sense?

If it does there's a local MWA chapter that wants you on their committee!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:54 am

You just described the MO of pretty much all the idiots that have defended the MWA all these years. Though, in the past their intentions have been good, and positive for MN waterfowlers...these days they are bordering on anti-hunting.
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”