Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: HISTORY WAS MADE TODAY at the USFWS Federal Duck Competition!

Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 am

lanyard wrote:One of the Hautman's lives a block away on the other side of some other houses, but around the corner..... AND Fowler's been to my house..... AND I was even able think about the statistical odds of the three of them finishing 1st 2nd 3rd.... so I'm pretty close to the money, particularly since my property tax dollars and the one brother's property tax dollars pool to fund my kid's school.

You're way more connected to the Hautman's than I am :cry:
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:04 am

He's eating dick...I mean duck....as I type this. :)

I heard one time fouler ran into the Hautman's at an art fair and gave him a signed print by all three of them...

...only after he agreed to give them his autograph first.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:20 am

Fish Felon wrote:He's eating dick...I mean duck....as I type this. :)

I heard one time fouler ran into the Hautman's at an art fair and gave him a signed print by all three of them...

...only after he agreed to give them his autograph first.

I bet instead of signing his real name, he signed it..... H2Ofwlr.... without any vowels, because that's how the cool kids do it.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”