Mr. Lee
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Re: DNR investigating deer believed drowned by pontoon driver

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:08 pm

That's the problem with you Lee-no damn compassion.

You got me all wrong old man. Surprised you are still kicking after you quit smoking! I have compassion oozing out of every orifice on my body. Ask foul er if you don't believe me!

And furthermore for the guys who feel remorse over everything they kill……I have some advice. Stop killing things!!! You are not going to starve. You know…..I always had a hurting sensation in my ass every time I stuck a two by four up it…..but guess what….I was smart enough to change my behavior. Not that difficult!!!!

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:37 am

Mr. Lee wrote:That's the problem with you Lee-no damn compassion.

You got me all wrong old man. Surprised you are still kicking after you quit smoking! I have compassion oozing out of every orifice on my body. Ask foul er if you don't believe me!

And furthermore for the guys who feel remorse over everything they kill……I have some advice. Stop killing things!!! You are not going to starve. You know…..I always had a hurting sensation in my ass every time I stuck a two by four up it…..but guess what….I was smart enough to change my behavior. Not that difficult!!!!

What did you end up doing? Going to a 1"x3" ?

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 am

Stute Slap wrote:

He probably finally found the silicone fists. Much smoother.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: DNR investigating deer believed drowned by pontoon driver

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Sorry but if you don't feel any type of remorse you may be fuk'd in the head a bit and just out there to take the lives of shit.

I do it because I like the taste of duck.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

jriegel
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm

gimpfinger wrote:

Sorry but if you don't feel any type of remorse you may be fuk'd in the head a bit and just out there to take the lives of shit.

Team Power Dump

Not the first or last time someone will say that about lee

Mr. Lee
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:58 pm

I will give you all the duck you can eat. That way you don't have to cry every time you kill one.

Its a win win. You will stop doing something you hate and I will feel good about making your life less painful.

Deal?

Mr. Lee
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Close. 2X2

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Mr. Lee wrote:I do it because I like the taste of duck.

I will give you all the duck you can eat. That way you don't have to cry every time you kill one.

Its a win win. You will stop doing something you hate and I will feel good about making your life less painful.

Deal?

It's alright...you don't have to act like a hardass to impress us.

Team Power Dump

Mr. Lee
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Did you feel remorse six times today? Are you looking forward to feeling remorseful and more guilt tomorrow?

Hate killing….but can't stop doing it.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 pm

You really are confused about the whole "feeling a little remorse" thing aren't you?

Team Power Dump

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”