Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

What happened to the dude who stabbed the wrestling coach??

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Any know how that ended up?

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Re: What happened to the dude who stabbed the wrestling coach??

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:44 pm

They died.
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 pm

"A trial has been set for a 19-year-old accused of fatally stabbing a fisherman along the St. Croix River.

During a motion hearing Wednesday in Polk County Circuit Court, the trial for Levi Acre-Kendall was scheduled for two weeks beginning Dec. 7. "
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 am

Good call, totally forgot about that! It will be the trial of the century.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Good call, totally forgot about that! It will be the trial of the century.

Sorry, but I think that "O.J." beat him to that.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:31 pm

^^^that was last century.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:54 pm

I stand corrected....you are right!

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this trial.....so many variables in play.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Based off the reports, and attitude of the dead guys brother, I hope the kid is found not guilty.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Me too. You have a green around the ears kid, getting manhandled by a much bigger adult who is reaching into their car. The defense needs to focus on the young age, and fear displayed by Levi to win this case. And portray what's his name as the aggressor. They did drive across the border specifically to confront the kids. Honestly...if he has a decent attorney I don't think it will be that hard a case to win

deet
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:00 am

It would be a total joke if the "kid" gets off free. First I'll say that the deceased acted like an idiot by confronting the punks and getting in their faces. It won't be hard to prove at all that the coach was the aggressor. But I don't believe that is reason enough to justify the use of deadly force. If I remember the story right (haven't looked at this in a while), Levi didn't get so much as punched. Not a mark on his body, right? If he feared for his life and saw no other alternative than to use deadly force, then he's a huge pussy, or completely mindless, or both. None of those things are excuses to be off the hook. No one in their right mind resorts to busting out the blade that fast.

Another thing - he STABBED HIM IN THE CHEST. Is that an easy thing to do if you're getting pummeled by some monster of a man? The whole thing just reeks of overprivileged punk taking the fastest way out of a somewhat hairy situation.

I just can't believe his actions were justified, by the books. Certainly not justified using moral, rational thought.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”