lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Jerry Kill

Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 pm

The 2nd group FF is going to from will be the"MN is full of homer dip-shat ass hat system feeding pole smoking bastards that are hired by homer dip shat ass hat daddy money boy loving alcoholics.... I tell the truth!" group

:-)

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 am

Big Doe Hunter wrote:I actually like your idea and I think Kill would make a pretty solid AD.

After Teague I suppose that's a fair assessment. There are tons of people that'd be a pretty solid AD after 'ol Norwood let his wood be his decision-maker.

We could do far worse than Jerry......but he's still no Mase in your face.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:52 am

lanyard wrote:The 2nd group FF is going to from will be the"MN is full of homer dip-shat ass hat system feeding pole smoking bastards that are hired by homer dip shat ass hat daddy money boy loving alcoholics.... I tell the truth!" group

:-)

That's also very true. We 'sotans are about as bad as it gets when it comes to hiring "one of us." I friggin' hate Texans for their blind belief in their state and the people from it to be better but truth be told we do our fair share of that too.

In most instances we're right. One could argue numerous aspects for why we do things right in MN versus elsewhere.

Sports and duck hunting just aren't on that list.

If we're going to pay someone millions to coach us to mediocrity that'll only occasionally flirt with getting us to respectability then we might as well keep that money inside our borders and pay a favored son to do it.

If we're going to dish that money out to someone who isn't one of us they better push the program to excellence and the Rose Bowl. I'd love to see the Gophers play in one before I die.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Do you guys really care about the gophers that much? Or are they just an excuse to not have to listen to the ol lady for a couple hours on a Saturday?

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 am

Big Country got his first win as the official head coach! If we beat Wisconsin and win a bowl game, I'd say it was a good year!
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”