h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Anyone following the state HS boy's Hockey playoffs?

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:13 pm

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone following the state HS boy's Hockey playoffs?

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:43 am

No.
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:07 am

I watch them once they're on TV in the State Tourny, usually a pretty entertaining tourny, but I don't pay much attention until then.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:35 pm

I do only because my nephew plays for Minnetonka. The tournament should be wide-open with BSM, Tonka, Prior Lake, LV North etc all out.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:59 am

It was a shame to see Eden Prairie lose. The last thing anyone wanted was a bunch of rich kids from Wayzata winning. Two five minute power plays and the idiots ended up even on them, that's a kick to the balls. Hopefully Mitlestad doesn't leave for any of the worthless developmental programs.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Bucky Goldstein
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Trigger wrote:It was a shame to see Eden Prairie lose. The last thing anyone wanted was a bunch of rich kids from Wayzata winning. Two five minute power plays and the idiots ended up even on them, that's a kick to the balls. Hopefully Mitlestad doesn't leave for any of the worthless developmental programs.

it's a shame that history has to repeat itself in such brutal form...if I recall correctly that same small town from the west side with a dream got knocked off by a bunch of sons of rich iron miners from greater MN around the turn of the century! :D

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 am

So you think the kids parents from EP are poorer than the Wayzata school district are? Because they are equally affluent if you looked at the average real estate taxes paid. Just saying.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 am

pretty sure there was a lot of sarcasm in those two posts concerning wealth.

browningguy18
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:26 am

Trigger wrote:It was a shame to see Eden Prairie lose. The last thing anyone wanted was a bunch of rich kids from Wayzata winning. Two five minute power plays and the idiots ended up even on them, that's a kick to the balls. Hopefully Mitlestad doesn't leave for any of the worthless developmental programs.

Mitlestad will be a gopher next year.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:46 am

Bucky Goldstein wrote:

it's a shame that history has to repeat itself in such brutal form...if I recall correctly that same small town from the west side with a dream got knocked off by a bunch of sons of rich iron miners from greater MN around the turn of the century! :D

Lol!! Ouch! But so true. Those big mean iron rangers, picking on us soft suburban kids haha. I was wondering if you were still lurking around here. I recall that one quite vividly too. A couple weeks ago my a-hole cousin sent me the clip of Guyer scoring the GW, first time I'd seen it since it happened. I was +3 that night, so i take no blame! Haha
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”