deet
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 am

Yes I was on a raging terror. Al really got me.

Gimp, what are you waiting for? I kind of cheated last week by taking my buddy to a true numbers lake. Other than that, opener was my only other time out. Seven in the boat between the two trips, but only one nice one (mid-40s).

deet
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:23 am

Other hobbies
Attachments
IMG_1794.jpg
IMG_1794.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Those muskies are sweet. I just got my 34" one back from the taxidermist. No size restrictions in the dakotas...

....so I gave him my license info from....I can't remember....I think ND.....I had them for both in 2014....the year I caught it "wink wink."

So now I got a bad ace muskie mount I caught in northern MN last summer.

The colors and markings are better on those ones and they don't take up an entire **** wall. I put it above the desk in my study.

My biggest is 54" but it was a bland colored, bland marked fish...like most that size are.

Plus a 34" versus 54" saves you 20" in charge from the taxidermist. Nothing to sneeze at even if your guy sucks and is really cheap.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:51 am

Fish Felon wrote:Those muskies are sweet. I just got my 34" one back from the taxidermist. No size restrictions in the dakotas...

....so I gave him my license info from....I can't remember....I think ND.....I had them for both in 2014....the year I caught it "wink wink."

So now I got a bad ace muskie mount I caught in northern MN last summer.

The colors and markings are better on those ones and they don't take up an entire **** wall. I put it above the desk in my study.

My biggest is 54" but it was a bland colored, bland marked fish...like most that size are.

Plus a 34" versus 54" saves you 20" in charge from the taxidermist. Nothing to sneeze at even if your guy sucks and is really cheap.

Let's see a pic of this ugly 54.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:41 am

I posted one on the old site with whatever last alias I was. I was coincidentally trying to remember what photobucket username I made up it was on with some other pics I posted a couple weeks ago for something else. I searched the old site and couldn't find it.

I'll post one if you really want but it'll be a copy I print out, cover basically everything up but the fish, scan and save, and upload to a new made up photobucket account.

It seems like a lot of work to post something that really could be just a picture of a fish I found online because there's nothing discernible about it. It'll probably be very hard to judge how big it actually is with nothing in relation in the pic to compare it to.

It'd be the real fish. I wouldn't lie to you but I'm giving you a heads up because I honestly don't care if you think it's BS or would blame you for thinking that....and I'd rather not waste my time if you're not going to believe me.

I have paranoia induced delusions with frequent schizophrenic episodes so I'm not going to post any pic with any actual real details.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:22 am

Fish Felon wrote:I have paranoia induced delusions with frequent schizophrenic episodes so I'm not going to post any pic with any actual real details.

No, not you...?

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:37 pm

So basically.....it didn't happen. Got it.

Nice work Deet! I'm 2 for 7 this year. My curse of dumping fish from last season has followed me in to this season. Hoping to put some rookies on some fish tonight and this weekend. My buddy was up fishing your little spot a couple weeks ago and put a couple in the boat. I'd throw up some pics but it looks like tapatalk is trying to get me to pay to play.

Riding a swimming horse. Looks interesting. What kind of trolling speeds can you get with a horse?

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:11 am

FIFY
deet wrote:Yes I was on a raging terror on the Muskies.

You have to admit you are a pretty good Muskie fisherman, or one of the luckiest fishermen out there. 8-)
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Snapped this major line right off tonight for at least 6 miles

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”