h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Silent CRIPPLEFEST?

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:10 am

"it felt cold as hell with thin cotton pants, a t shit and a Hoodie"

Why would anyone in their right mind wear cotton these days when we have all the synthetics out there that do not hold moisture? And it's your fault not to wear or bring with proper clothing to stay warm. And you keep bringing up hoodies.... that about says it all.... You remind me of the Millennials, wearing not practical clothing, but wearing it anyway because it looks 'cool'. Do you have barrel stickers and decals on the trailer too? LMAO
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

Go **** yourself you ******.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

Report that you pussy.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

And to answer why I don't have fancy hunting clothing. It's to **** expensive. Also 50 's is sweatshirt weather and this hoodie was 15 bucks in the camo that is right for where I was hunting. No trailer, don't even own a pickup. My barrel a old beat up 870 express that is covered in chipped spay paint.

There is a difference with what the temp is and what it feels like but you would know that if you ever got out and hunted. Maybe you should take up knitting and leave the hunting talk to people that actually do it.

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Love the love. ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Gimp:s probably a muskie guide. :-)

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:22 pm

I think the old man was trolling, got a pretty good strike.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Naw he's just AL being AL

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:06 pm

All I was saying is most kids probably got a bit cold and the old man of the Internet told me how wrong I was because he knew better.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:43 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:"it felt cold as hell with thin cotton pants, a t shit and a Hoodie"

Why would anyone in their right mind wear cotton these days when we have all the synthetics out there that do not hold moisture? And it's your fault not to wear or bring with proper clothing to stay warm. And you keep bringing up hoodies.... that about says it all.... You remind me of the Millennials, wearing not practical clothing, but wearing it anyway because it looks 'cool'. Do you have barrel stickers and decals on the trailer too? LMAO
gimpfinger wrote:Go **** yourself you ******.
StuStiltman wrote:I think the old man was trolling, got a pretty good strike.

Stu I think you were right on both accounts! :mrgreen: :lol:

My point was since when is 53 for a low too cold to take kids out hunting? I am dead serious, as it is simply astounding for a reason not to take them out, OMG, are the kids really that coddled now days? :o

gimpfinger wrote:And to answer why I don't have fancy hunting clothing. It's to **** expensive. Also 50 's is sweatshirt weather and this hoodie was 15 bucks in the camo that is right for where I was hunting. No trailer, don't even own a pickup. My barrel a old beat up 870 express that is covered in chipped spay paint.

Well FYI, I don't have Under Armour or similar pricey stuff. I wear my tan polyester blend work paints that cost $21. The long underwear is polyester and/or acrylic blends, nothing over $30. Sweat shirts are acrylic blend from Walmart, $10-12 each. Guys that know me know that I am very thrifty to make the $ stretch. I don't have a gun newer than 10 YO, I too have had guns with spray painted barrels, and I drive a 16 YO truck. So I do get it and would not ever knock a guy for not having UA or other high end stuff or not having a fancy gun or truck. Anyway, it just seems you just forgot to bring a sweatshirt with for under the hoodie and maybe a green or tan blanket with to cover your legs to help stay warmer.

Gimp, good luck hunting the rest of this fall - I sincerely mean that as we need more guys like yourself out in the fields and sloughs VS the Fancy Nancy's and Barney's. 8-) I would have thought that by now you'd of known that those are the guys that I poke fun of, not hunters like yourself.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”