Mergie Marauder

Re: opener concerns with the flooding

Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Love that noise

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: opener concerns with the flooding

Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:43 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Was pretty bad around me but I didn't go out with much expectations. Took the gf out to our pond and I missed on two single wood ducks . only 2 ducks in range and didn't see a ton of others

That's why we are going out for an hour or so and try for some wood ducks at sunrise and then saying screw it and going mushroom and woodcock hunting instead. No ducks in the area.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah I didn't even go today, gotta work while there's work to do there will be plenty of time to hunt when work is slower in a couple weeks[/quote]
20160925_091915.jpg

My bad shooting today held us back from getting more.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

browningguy18
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:23 am

Ran into a good bunch of mallards, but man were they brown. Only one drake had a few specs of green on his head. Made it really hard, at least for me to identify in flight which is ok it slowed down the morning a little. Got pretty easy to identify in had with green bills vs orange but really tough in flight.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:30 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Nershi wrote:Hopefully another epic run in with trigger. Trigger is probably already getting boozed up in preparation.

That was probably the last time Fowler hunted without a guide. If he heads out tomorrow, which I doubt, he'll probably try to downwind someone.... again.

I kept calling out your name but you never answered. I so wanted to set up 50 yds down wind from you!
A shucks, I guess you were passed out in the boat.... until the next time...

Lies.

I never pass out. I have "A.D.D.", Addarall is a hell of a drug!
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:22 pm

I'll give you $5 a pill if they're 20's. Hook a brutha up.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”