9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: The debates

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 am

get-n-birdy wrote:Hillary is hot!

Your Drunk....................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:01 am

Just wait until her new campaign photos come out, especially the one where the she/he is wearing a strap on with an American flag draped over her shoulder as she/he violates a taxpayer. :shock:
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 pm

WTF are you smoking? As that must be some out of this world bud! At the dispensary what was it labeled as?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Best thing about living in a super blue state (regarding voting) is that it truly doesn't matter who you vote for. No matter what, mn will give up its votes for Hillary. Great for those of us who want hillary to win, bad for those of us who want trump to win. But, theres a silver lining, if you (as I will) throw your vote away for a 3rd party, you can, with no guilt, do so. I'm free to throw my vote away to the most obscure party on the ballot and know that in no way did I have an impact on the election, since Hillary's getting our vote anyways.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:26 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Lots of scuttle butt going around that Hillary had the questions 1 week ago and why she was so well prepared.

And Holt was really 1 sided against trump, a terrible moderator.

I have an idea to solve the 2 worst POTUS candidates that I have ever seen.

Both candidates could do their country a great service by stepping aside and letting the voters choose between the current vice-presidential picks.

Hilary would never step aside she has been chasing this for fourty years and she will stomp on anyone to get it. The moderator as predicted was totally one sided. She probably did get the questions early as she is the most corrupt unethical politicIan I have ever seen. Trumps not great but she would lead this country down so far down the tubes it would never recover. I did not even mention the radical supreme court judges she would name and they aren't pro 2nd amendment or even close.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:

WTF are you smoking? As that must be some out of this world bud! At the dispensary what was it labeled as?

Yeah nobody looks hoter in an oversized pant suit!!!

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:01 pm

StuStiltman wrote:Best thing about living in a super blue state (regarding voting) is that it truly doesn't matter who you vote for. No matter what, mn will give up its votes for Hillary. Great for those of us who want hillary to win, bad for those of us who want trump to win. But, theres a silver lining, if you (as I will) throw your vote away for a 3rd party, you can, with no guilt, do so. I'm free to throw my vote away to the most obscure party on the ballot and know that in no way did I have an impact on the election, since Hillary's getting our vote anyways.

I don't really believe the polls usually but in MN it has really tightened. I think theres a chance a republican could actually pull it off this year.

You see Gary Johnson was asked which previous world leader he admired and he couldn't even name one hahahahahahahahaha, that was funny shit

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:19 pm

She is fine!
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Maybe in '92...she wasn't bad back then

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:09 am

[quote="maplelakeduckslayer".

I don't really believe the polls usually but in MN it has really tightened. I think theres a chance a republican could actually pull it off this year.

You see Gary Johnson was asked which previous world leader he admired and he couldn't even name one hahahahahahahahaha, that was funny shit[/quote]

why would someone admire a world leader who is trying to be the greatest world leader? the guy may not be quick on his feet, but he's more concerned about the american people then the american people are concerned about themselves. Most foreign leaders are all corrupt anyways. Who gives a shat about Allepo, there will always be war in the middle east. Those people are so inbred it's no wonder they can even still breed.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”