gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:48 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Did someone say sluts?

Thats what I heard.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 am

Little Falls is seriously a disgusting city. Lots of sluts for sure but they got them Saint Cloud diseases too. It's a bad city, and I'm not just saying that. Tough call between LF and Brainerd as to which has worse poverty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Little Falls is seriously a disgusting city. Lots of sluts for sure but they got them Saint Cloud diseases too. It's a bad city, and I'm not just saying that. Tough call between LF and Brainerd as to which has worse poverty.

But all I really want to know is if the sluts will let you do butt stuff to them?

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 pm

They will but you gotta ask the other guy already in there to have a turn

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm

gimpfinger wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Little Falls is seriously a disgusting city. Lots of sluts for sure but they got them Saint Cloud diseases too. It's a bad city, and I'm not just saying that. Tough call between LF and Brainerd as to which has worse poverty.

But all I really want to know is if the sluts will let you do butt stuff to them?

affirmative

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:07 pm

The issue is the side of effects of generations of poverty and alcoholism.
Positive side effect are sluts, negative is that if you stop for gas and you run into the wrong drunkard - they will certainly try to fight you. If you go to the bar, it's a certainty.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Little Falls and Brainerd have the "Little Big Man" syndrome.... they're big enough in the area that it means something.

Now, take a place like McGregor. Poverty, drunk, etc.... along with a Native American population, but they don't think they really have anything going for them, the whole town is in a swamp, and they get that. The money on the lakes in the area doesn't ever make it into town because there isn't a damn decent place to get a drink or a meal... maybe the Fireside? When Zorbaz bought Pier 65 it was the first commercial investment since Floe put up buildings and the first company with a public Brand... ever.

Little Falls and Brainerd, the've been the "glory" towns. Boats and mills, shipping chit all over the world, and that guy in yer skeezers backdoor had a shot. Now he's just banging on free-on and his kids are meth heads breaking into people's houses and getting shot, carrying a grudge that he booted from the Army every time he sees one of the Ft Ripley BDUs walk by.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:43 pm

cstemig wrote:This is an interesting story to follow. They haven't released much about the autopsy yet, so I'm wondering what kind of gun killed him. I'll bet that it wasn't a deer cartridge.

An older .30-30 isn't much of a prize for the taking, so what was the motive? Jealous husband or boyfriend, F.U. meth-head, angry slut, ISIS?

Going off of known details my guess is it was an angry trespassing hmong who didn't like being asked to get the Eff off dead dude's property. It's not like it hasn't happened before. Chai Vang took out six members of a large hunting party before the survivors were able to alert authorities. Had he been up against a lone hunter we'd never know his name and he'd still be working his day job after the news reported the mysterious death of a deer hunter in NW WI a decade ago that surely would never be solved.

On a side note I have a .30-.30 for sale I found in the woods near a gravel pit where I hunt up by Royalton. Funny thing is someone wiped it clean and ground off the serial numbers. The stock is slightly cracked...appears to have taken a decent drop recently. I'm selling it cheap, pm for further details.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:19 am

JHChrist!!! Did this topic ever take a wild turn...
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”