cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mpls Dog Shooting Video....

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Boy, those dogs look like they were really going to tear him up..... :lol:

The "Quick Draw" reflex of some of the Mpls. P.D. is downright scary. I would be afraid to sneeze anywhere near them in fear of them shooting at a "loud noise" or my aggressive posture.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Mpls Dog Shooting Video....

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:15 pm

He couldn't have retreated? Oh wait, he did but it was after he shot the dogs haha.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 am

The real tragedy is that this cop won't be able to shoot any more pits.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 am

I was appalled by this story until I realized they were pitbulls, then I couldn't care less.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:17 pm

I'm disappointed both dogs aren't dead.

Horrible shooting! The training failed this officer.
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:41 pm

I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want a Pitbull.........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Chief resigned haha, Betsy Hodges next on the chopping block

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am

https://www.gomn.com/news/developing-mi ... au-resigns

I thought you were kidding at 1st, nope...

As Mayor Hodges announced Chief Harteau's resignation at a City Hall news conference Friday evening, she was interrupted by hecklers calling for her own resignation.

"You are ineffective as a leader and we want you to step aside just as Chief Harteau did,"
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 am

I agree.... Hodges does need to go as well. There appears to be a large sentiment of "No Confidence" in the Mpls. leadership at high levels.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 am

Hell the whole city council should resign as they would rather spend time on banning foam food containers than deal with real issues.

You can read my comments on what I think of the MPD on the other thread with Justine being killed. And I have been vocal on FB pages regarding the MPD. Lots of bad cops on the MPD. I knew a MPD cop a bit over 20 yrs ago - as smarmy as they come, you know those cliques about bad cops - it is true. :o
Frankly the very best ones stay the hell clear of Mpls/STP PD and go with the MN Troopers/BCA or Fed agencies, then the 2nd tier head for the suburbs or smaller cities like Mankato, Duluth, etc. The lowest end recruits is what MPD get - the poorest qualified. Not saying that many do indeed get better with time. But the dog incident and his lying that they charged and then the other case of upon hearing a loud noise, he overreacted and he fired and killed an unarmed woman are 2 prime examples of the poor caliber of the officers and training within the MPD. That being said, can you imagine what type of cops Chicago gets? :shock: As Mpls looks like a Sunday afternoon picnic in comparison to Chicago where they average 10 shootings a day!

As for the dog shooting cop - he is worthless as a witness in any future criminal case because any self respecting defense lawyer will play that video and show his report and all they have to say is: "So does that look like charging dogs? His report says it was. So do you have any reason to believe him in this case that his report is accurate?" it will forever cast a shadow of doubt if he is involved in any incident. As such, he is finished as street/investigative cop. He can push paper work and that is about it.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”