maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:41 pm

What happens when you think you are going to be a landlord and let your empty townhouse sit without checking it in winter. This was leaking for weeks I can't believe surrounding units didn't call til last night. The entire house will have to be gutted due to condensation and they could get effed by insurance, they don't like empty houses, not checking heat, etc. This could be my new truck job hopefully
IMG_20190223_141711081-1503x2672.jpg

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Farm chicken I got for Christmas and then forgot in my parents freezer when we packed up.

Did it up this afternoon. Will be saving the stock (probably just leave it in pot!) and throw in some plucked mallards tomorrow. Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Its annoying but when a major client calls I can't say no thank you I have to jump on it no matter what it is. Sucks but you gotta take them all or they'll find a new provider. I've walked into private callers like that and just made up an excuse to leave.

Had this couple call last spring. I get there and the guy instantly got aggressive/defensive when I mentioned it was obviously ground water pooling up and coming in due to the torn up landscaping and torrential downpours, groundwater isn't typically covered. Then proceeded to casually mention his wife was a lawyer. Hmm possibly a non covered loss, aggressive behavior, lawyer...yeah that's 3 strikes I told him my aunt just got rushed to the hospital and could die call someone else lol

I've had to walk away from stuff more and more, the amount of crazy out there is amazing. Sometimes the best jobs are the ones you never take. I could go on and on lol.

Have another one right now...done 2 jobs there already. The daughter says she has mold in her body and could die from the mold from this water damage that just happened and it's almost dry already. Zero visible mold. She has a cotton ball doused with essential oils sitting in the window to rid the area of this invisible non existent mold and stays in a separate room with an air purifier 24 hrs a day. Doesn't work because being exposed to mold in workplaces could kill her, she just lives with and leeches off her rich mom. She's got a hell of an act going on

Or the black ghetto bunny who's son has sickle cell anemia, and is in the hospital now with a lung infection, and us drying up 10 sq ft of wet carpet stirred up mold to irritate his condition and cause him to be hospitalized. Yet every time I arrive the condo smells of weed and cigarettes, guess that's perfectly fine for a young child to breathe in

As a business owner, this is the hardest lesson to learn but no truer words have been spoken. The problem is the only way to learn it is the hard way. If I see warning signs I will just thank them for opportunity but say my schedule is full at the moment but wanted to have to the respect to tell them in person. See ya never.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:22 am

Ya. I've learned, not too hard of a way fortunately I've escaped any major legal issues thus far.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 pm

IMG_20190308_165025684-1503x2672.jpg

Yesterday shoveling off the shop roof, first glimpse I've seen, I know most likely birds that wintered here starting to spread out a bit. But as I was sweating my ass off shoveling thousands of pounds of snow...was a really nice sight

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:02 pm

I had a good solo weekend shed hunting. Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Sweet!

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:52 pm

Holy crap, I think you got ALL the sheds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:54 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:
IMG_20190308_165025684-1503x2672.jpg

Yesterday shoveling off the shop roof, first glimpse I've seen, I know most likely birds that wintered here starting to spread out a bit. But as I was sweating my ass off shoveling thousands of pounds of snow...was a really nice sight
Some snows flew through western Minnesota last week.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Sea life at the mall of America last Saturday. It was a good day, didnt hurt anyone. Image

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”