emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Rifle cartridges?

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:46 pm

Anyone hear a rumor of straight walled cartridges or even state wide(minus the 601 zone)rifle deer season being possible for MN this fall?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Rifle cartridges?

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Nope. Highly doubt it’d be possible for this fall, at this time, without any leaks having come out.

I’m fairly plugged in to hunting and fishing issues but not a hard core deer guy so my guess is worth it’s price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:04 am

I doubt it's happening before this fall but anything is possible until the hunting synopsis is out.

I would bet it's in the "near future" though with alot of other traditional "slug only" states going this route. No matter how you draw it up, ballistics don't change a whole lot between 45/70, 450 bushmaster, slug, inline ML, etc.... Unlesss you're looking for a new rifle, then by all means....

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm

MN won’t ever do this, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they stray from the ATF’s definition of a pistol so people can’t use .300BLK AR pistols n shit like that. If they legalize straight walled cartridges I’ll be the first autist in the woods larping as a navy seal operator with a .450 bushmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”