Re: swim shorts

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:54 am

Deets humble brag thread. :)

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:09 am

Fish Felon wrote:
deet wrote:What kind of swim shorts can a guy wear that doesn't vacuum pack your junk as you're getting out of the water?

Great question!

Every time I get out of the water it seriously feels like I just put my Frank and beans into a food saver bag and turned the vacuum on...for realz. Since family members are the people I'm going to be swimming around, if anyone, I hate having to pull at my shorts by my junk and "peel" them away from the skin.

Great replies and thanks for the good question and help on this one as well.

Just tell them you have premature sagging ball sack syndrome and blame them.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:48 am

lanyard wrote:Just tell them you have premature sagging ball sack syndrome and blame them.

Haha!

I'd tell them that but I'm still unclear of the timeline.....for all I know maybe I'd be right on track for SBSS? Male pattern baldness passed me by, maybe SBSS has too???
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:19 am

For Deets
Attachments
bday.jpg
bday.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 4803 times
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 am

Just a little update since I know everyone's on the edge of their seats.

Wife got me some cheap@ass Walmart swim shorts (the ones emptymag suggested... George brand).

WAY better. It's all because the fabric is thicker and stiffer. It isn't flimsy enough to hug the contours and is thick enough to not pass on every detail. Duh. It's that simple.

FYI if you buy these, probably buy one size smaller than you're used to. I usually wear L shorts, sweats, etc. She bought me M and L to try them both, and the L's are huge.

And thanks Al. Nothing worse than dunking your junk down in the cold crappy pot water.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:45 am

deet wrote:FYI if you buy these, probably buy one size smaller than you're used to. I usually wear L shorts, sweats, etc. She bought me M and L to try them both, and the L's are huge.

All George clothing is way oversized per it's size. My theory is that since it's Walmart brand, their demographic is larger than average to the populous....so they size it larger to make fat people feel less fat....sort of like dress sizes for chicks.

I wear medium to large on everything since I don't like swimming inside the clothes I wear. The hem length doesn't change, just the width, a lot of people somehow don't understand that's the case.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:40 am

deet wrote:Just a little update since I know everyone's on the edge of their seats.

Wife got me some cheap@ass Walmart swim shorts (the ones emptymag suggested... George brand).

WAY better. It's all because the fabric is thicker and stiffer. It isn't flimsy enough to hug the contours and is thick enough to not pass on every detail. Duh. It's that simple.

FYI if you buy these, probably buy one size smaller than you're used to. I usually wear L shorts, sweats, etc. She bought me M and L to try them both, and the L's are huge.

And thanks Al. Nothing worse than dunking your junk down in the cold crappy pot water.

I think you should post a before/after pic with both pairs of shorts.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
deet wrote:Just a little update since I know everyone's on the edge of their seats.

I think you should post a before/after pic with both pairs of shorts.

Haha I'm already gay enough for fishing sunfish, I don't need d*ck pic selfies on my record too!

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:00 am

^^^ LMBO!

deet wrote:gonna have to SWING into wally world.

Going Commando, eh?
Just for you deet on turning them loose and your borderline gay topic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHm4ro_l8s
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Loverboy, wasn't FF in the thick of it at 1 time?

Why do they upsize them? So the average WallyWorld shopper can feel better about themselves..... "See ma... I'm not getting fat as I'm wearing medium trunks" :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”