9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:12 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Keep hearing about this halftime show, were j Los boobs computer animated ain't she like 60?

I watched about 1 min of the first chick, don't even know her name and I was running for snacks and beer.....told kids when they ACDC at the Super Bowl halftime I will watch the whole thing......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 pm

Crazy the closest we got to a Super Bowl was with a 40 year old QB, a guy that whipped his kids ball sack, a dude that drugged and raped women, and a guy that ran around on a boat jackin himself with a condom on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:59 pm

Jimmy channeled his inner Cousins at the end of the game.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Watched part of it...seeing mural of George floyd "I can breathe now" in the stadium and all the racism stuff painted on the field etc is about enough for me...not sure I'll watch any more this season...or ever maybe I dunno. Just kinda ridiculous. I can't take the narrative that keeps getting pushed by first the media and state govt...now the nfl is participating?

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:56 pm

[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Watched part of it...seeing mural of George floyd "I can breathe now" in the stadium and all the racism stuff painted on the field etc is about enough for me...not sure I'll watch any more this season...or ever maybe I dunno. Just kinda ridiculous. I can't take the narrative that keeps getting pushed by first the media and state govt...now the nfl is participating?[/quote

I will not watch an NFL game until the ridiculous kneeling and double “National” anthem crap stops!
George Floyd is no martyr just a drug addicted idiot who was in the wrong place with the wrong police officer.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:08 pm

BLM has become as racist as KKK. And the media and sports organizations are jumping on board. Should help trump come November.

I refuse to watch but I’m curious did they paint BLM on the field like the nba did? Seems to me working out great for they viewership.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Take-a-Gander wrote:George Floyd is no martyr just a drug addicted idiot who was in the wrong place with the wrong police officer.

I disagree with that. Floyd died of overdose and the cops were trying to save him. Derek Chauvin was a damn good cop. He's had his life ruined by this. Had he been a racist Floyd would've OD'ed in the back of squad car on the way to the station to get booked. Instead they were like enough to let him out of the squad car to lay prone like he wanted, despite him freaking out and being a danger to himself, the officers, and society. It's not the officer's fault it took the paramedics that long to get there.

Fukc the NFL. Bunch of wannabe woke-stars. They're never going to appease these nigghers and they shouldn't be trying. The NFL has made how many poor black kids into millionaires? There's no organization or business that comes close to accomplishing near what the NFL has in terms of how many blacks that were living in poverty were able to take their entire families out of the hood. The NFL has turned at least ten thousand blacks into millionaires...

How many blacks has the NAACP taken out of poverty? What about the rainbow coalition? BLM? DFL?

Combined they've only made a handful of nigghers into millionaires....the ones that went Judas and swindled good people that put their faith in them.

The NFL has nothing to apologize for, and the fact they are trying to for some reason is why I'm done watching them.

They're a sports league. They should have told that flaming phaggot Kaepernick that his Cunta Kinte shit stops at the door. Once he walks in he's at work and there's none of your own personal politics talked about or pushed at work.

All these dumb nigghers in the NBA and NFL that think they're making a difference.....

....funny how they act that way yet they're doing while an old white dude is paying them. Funny how that works. They'll take a knee or say some shit to a reporter while the white man pays them but off the clock in their own free time they don't do a fukcing thing to help their communities. All these fukcers do is bitch on the job and when it comes down to helping build up their communities, be fathers to their kids from five different baby-mama, funny how they never show up for that shit but stick a mic in their face and they can tell you all about how bad they have it.

Motherfukcers, you're rich and famous! This country has treated you like a fukcing king and this is how you repay it? By doing your best to verbally dump gas on the fire figuratively so then we all have to watch it burn after a bunch of stupid fukcs literally dump gas on the fire in the streets????

Fukc all of them.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:10 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Watched part of it...seeing mural of George floyd "I can breathe now" in the stadium

Is the mural of him in hell with the devil giving him Narcane or something?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:49 pm

Seeing that mural friggen instantly pissed me off...I could not believe the vikings organization is perpetuating the notion that #1 hes a hero that needs to be paid tribute to during the game and #2 that he died because he couldn't breathe. I can breathe now...gimme a fugging break I couldn't believe my eyes.

And my dad's a lifelong packers fan...seeing them not come out for anthem...he might be done too lol

Stuffs wild...

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:01 am

I took my son duck hunted and didn't watch a second of football. The nfl players are in no position to talk about injustice. They are not sociologists, criminologist, or lawyers. . . most of them barely have a high school education. They are football players, mainly because they are in the top .01% in physical size. . . . that's it.

Watching football or any pro sports is a distraction from everyday life, an escape. Now they are bringing everyday life into that escape. I'm done. I've never cared less about pro sports than I do now. I've fished more, walked more, than I ever have and I'm better for it. With hunting around the corner I'll hunt much more.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”