Mergie Marauder

Re: Fish Felon's Trannys on Tinder Thread

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Hmm thanks, I'll take Hannah looks like she can work a pole

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:51 am

I would sometimes match with girls like that but then they never messaged me back. You really get to know your place in the dating hierarchy on tinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:39 pm

There's a ton of profiles on tinder that are essentially just advertising to an insta or some scam via snap. Any chick that looks like their photos are professionally taken, or is overtly stating she wants to get boned = fake. I've matched on a couple but like you said, they never match back or it's a scam.

One chick that I thought might be wasn't....also is the only chick on tinder I've actually hooked up with along the lines of "tinder being a hook up site." It's a dating site.....no chick wants some random dude showing up at her place to bang her....

...this one wanted to meet at a bar and have some beers first.

She took an uber there and then asked if I could give her a ride home. When she got to her apartment and asked me to come up I honestly had zero expectations of that....didn't even have a rubber on me was how little that thought crossed my mind.

Luckily she didn't care about doing it raw-dawg, was a freak, really fukcing hot and showed up to the date with a new set of tits. She mentioned how she'd recently had surgery while having the first beer and I was like, "oh sorry to hear that...what happened," thinking she had some medical issue.....and her tits looked bigger from the pics but not that much bigger so didn't assume....had nothing to compare them to never having seen her before.

First guy to rail her and her new tits.....first dick for 'em

Luckily I didn't piss fire two days later.

She's a principal for a private grade school downtown somewhere by the MIA.

God that was fun

Oh yeah, her profile read....

"I'm old fashioned.....no choking until the third date."

She asked multiple times walking up to her apartment and then while making out and dry humping....she kept asking, "You're not going to stick it in my ass, are you?"

Seriously asked me like ten times....not sure if that has happened to her a lot but she was definitely concerned about it....and no, it wasn't some kink where she was asking because that's what she wanted me to do....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm

Thank god you finally got a hook-up with a “straight” female & got laid!

NO MORE Trannies to be posted! The world is good again.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:01 pm

The gal that is a hair stylist is def a chick I would have matched with, have a date lined up only to have her flake last minute. Not because she looks any particular way, but because she's a hair stylist.

If a chick has has "aveda institute" for education it might as well say "I will flake on you"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 pm

Aveda Institute education equaled guaranteed lay back when my friends and I were young, dumb. Cosmetology chicks were seen as essentially one step above someone with a moderate mental disability in the circles I hung out with back then, obviously not the best reputation to. If Tinder would have been around when I was single, I’d probably be immune to STDs...because I’d have them all.

In a way I’m jealous of how easy young guys have it nowadays with all the apps. When I was in my early 20s, I basically upended my life to put myself in situations to meet and get rejected by as many girls as possible to help my odds since I’m not particularity good looking, smart, rich, or cool. Strictly becomes a number play in that when you spit weak game at 100 hot to slightly below average chicks, 1 of them is bound to feel sorry for you and give it up.
Last edited by HnkrCrash on Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:05 pm

Word dude.

I got sh1t on all the time by girls before tinder. Then I got tinder and got sh1t on by girls at even higher rate, but like you said numbers game. Eventually u find that chick with the self destructive behavior that bangs losers.

I met current gf of 2.5 years on bumble with my bio saying nothing other than “fu(k Florida Georgia line”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”