cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: MN = New Somalia

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Naw, his best acting is Sniper Splatter. Personal hygiene doesn’t really matter.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 pm

twin tower apt buildings in MPLS with the colored panels north of 394

You mean?
Crack Stacks
Last edited by HnkrCrash on Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:07 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Maybe if he got a lil tooth whitening, straightening, and took a shower he could land a non Somali part?

No way, unless there's a role where the character has a 4" wide head for some reason.....maybe some sort of super hero movie.....his super power would being able to walk through any gap that's bigger than 4" wide.

God, I hope that fukcer is stuck sitting in Cedar Riverside....affectionately known as the "Crack Stacks."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Riverside...been a lil bit have a small condo building down there I work in. Best one was guy got shot dropped blood all the way down the city sidewalk into the entry down the hallway right to his unit. What a dumbass...they tacked my bill into his association dues since it was clear what unit he went in

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:19 am

My buddy used to sell cable door to door. He said he sold a lot in those buildings, they had money for cable and yet instead of couches a lot of them would find dumpster carpet, roll it up and sit on that instead of chairs/couches/etc. Also he said a big problem with trying to sell cable to whitey in the 'burbs is that he couldn't work during the day cuz everyone was at work........that wasn't an issue inner city. Everyone was home for some reason.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”