Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:26 am

HnkrCrash wrote:Deaths went from 160 to 300 in 6 days and overall case count doubled from 2000 to 4000 in about 10. We are just getting started in MN.

Also now seeing deaths under age 50.

Agree with FF on this on. These numbers are a total joke. Covid only kills the very old and very sick. Do these numbers justify shutting down the country. In Minnesota half a million people have filed for unemployment since the shelter in place order.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 am

Nationally, roughly 1 in 20 people dying are under age 55. As far as Minnesota, currently skewed much higher, totally agree with that. The argument that it does nothing to younger people though is not accurate according to data from MDH. Currently in MN, 64% of confirmed cases are those under age 60. Keep in mind to even get tested in MN (until perhaps very recently) you had to be pretty well F’d. Fortunately, the vast majority of those folks did not die, but it does indeed affect people in this demographic. There is also a case of a seemingly healthy 38 year old man (he did have asthma) who died in Minnesota several weeks ago from the virus that has not been added to the death rolls, yet. There is now also emerging data that there are commodities on the rise in children afflicted with COVID-19 that were once extremely rare.

As mentioned several times. It’s a literal roll of the dice as to how ones body will respond once infected. No answers on what to do on my end. This is a mess. As it stands today, my household is set to lose an insane amount of income this year due to the shutdowns. It’s incredibly disappointing in that regard, but on the flip side, what is a human life worth?
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:49 am

But being shut down isn't going to stop any of us from getting??

If you're going to get sick from it I hate to break it to you but nothing we're doing is going to prevent that from happening.

This virus is all around us and we're being exposed to it constantly.

Look at this map dude. If what I said isn't true.....

....then how did a handful of licensed healthcare providers going in and out wearing scrubs, masks, gloves, PPE, manage to infiltrate all these places with COVID-19 and infect them all?

Think about it. How could that possibly be the case if this virus wasn't everywhere and we're all being exposed to it constantly?

This shit is everywhere....it's all around us....and for 99.9% of us not making us sick....we're being exposed constantly and it's done nothing to us.....

Screenshot_20200428-045621_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:34 am

How much of this is political? 80%? The dems know Biden isn't a viable candidate and clearly has early onset dementia. They are trying to do anything to weaken Trump.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:22 am

What politicians are some how tied to the ownership of care facilities and don't want to lose clients/residents/income?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Germany, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, etc., etc., etc. all also have shutdowns in place. Have they all secretly partnered with the Democrats and Joe Biden?

No doubt there are lots of moving pieces, but nobody can possibly believe this is all one massive worldwide conspiracy to undermine President Trump and his re-election prospects, can they?
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:54 pm

It's a world wide conspiracy to have a 1 World Govt like the elite 1,000 (that's who really controls the world) want to have. Bills Gates is part in it. So is Fauci (the chief CV19 guy in DC - he has patents on coronaviruses vaccines) Same as Pelosi, Hillary, Soros, etc are part of the 1,000.

Here's the difference between theory and conspiracy.
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (54 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:00 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:It's a world wide conspiracy to have a 1 World Govt like the elite 1,000 (that's who really controls the world) want to have. Bills Gates is part in it. So is Fauci (the chief CV19 guy in DC - he has patents on coronaviruses vaccines) Same as Pelosi, Hillary, Soros, etc are part of the 1,000.

Here's the difference between theory and conspiracy.

And I should probably be out setting my snow goose spread in SD this weekend before the 2021 spring migrations blows through right?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: COVID-19 Stats

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Hansen wrote:How much of this is political? 80%? The dems know Biden isn't a viable candidate and clearly has early onset dementia. They are trying to do anything to weaken Trump.
The dems have always been about power and control by any means necessary. If it means 30 or 35% unemployment so be it. They just look at those people as ones they can get hooked on government. We are probably only a few weeks out from people saying the heck with the lock downs. Its been 7 weeks people can only do it so long.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:51 pm

recker7676 wrote:[quote="Hansen"]How much of this is political? 80%? The dems know Biden isn't a viable candidate and clearly has early onset dementia. They are trying to do anything to weaken Trump.
The dems have always been about power and control by any means necessary. If it means 30 or 35% unemployment so be it. They just look at those people as ones they can get hooked on government. We are probably only a few weeks out from people saying the heck with the lock downs. Its been 7 weeks people can only do it so long.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk[/quote]

I remember another political party that wanted so much control they didn’t want to let gays get married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”