Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Wed May 06, 2020 5:13 pm

browningguy18 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFPeN17PVU8&t=778s

You tube deleted the video in the link. Controlling the information. Looks like it was posted multiple times to get the word out to the people. Found another one. Notice they altered the title to keep it from being removed/censored. This will probably get removed too. Worth a watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XF9wtBcWepM

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu May 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Woodstock occurred in the middle of pandemic
https://cnsnews.com/commentary/jeffrey- ... P7SqDGqzus

2 + 2 is not = 4 for me regarding the current situation.....
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu May 07, 2020 11:32 pm

There is no way to stop it.
With current restrictions that by Aug 1st 51% of Minnesotans will have/had it and the peak will be June 30th.
If all restrictions were lifted today the peak would be first week of June and by Aug 1 70% will have/had it.
That's the stark reality of it all.
https://covidactnow.org/state/MN
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:05 am

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 am

So we peaked back in mid April?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:29 am

Several states are at record numbers as we speak and case counts are still growing. Deaths lag a positive test result by about 2 weeks. Additionally, daily new case counts worldwide are higher than at any point and continue to rise daily.

To date (in roughly 4.5 months) U.S. deaths from COVID-19 have surpassed those in all of World War I. Sadly, people still do not take this seriously and refuse to do the most basic and simple thing possible to help prevent the spread such as wearing a mask in public places. Many studies have been published recently that further reinforce mask wearing as an intervention to help slow/stop the spread.

The virus does not care if people think we are somehow done with it and in the clear now, this is far from over.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:48 am

I ain’t saying it over, but nobody cares at this point. Nobody seems to think protests for political causes they support are capable of spreading the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Covid took a backseat during all the riots, no huge increase in Mn 2 weeks after riots and as DD said people really could care less anymore...............................but the media sure flames it up................

......and I know it's far from over , but how many people will show no signs from it, different for everyone, but for Gov Walrus to shut down the economy for soo long is senseless........lot's more testing now than a month ago could also lead to more positive numbers in states, and that's only going to increase as the weeks go by

.......and as far as deaths, I'm waiting till this whole ordeal is over and see the death count for the USA in 2020 and compare it to previous years
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:26 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:Several states are at record numbers as we speak and case counts are still growing. Deaths lag a positive test result by about 2 weeks. Additionally, daily new case counts worldwide are higher than at any point and continue to rise daily.

You could really use a course in statistics 101. Or you can continue to listen to the news that cherry pick the stats that help to spread their fear agenda and make this sound much worse than it is. Your choice I guess.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”