Nershi wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You win!
Dominate The Skies.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: George Floyds

Fri May 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Stopped in the local runnings fleet store this evening. Zero guns on display. I asked what’s up with that. They said it’s corporate policy to take them all down when their is a state of emergency declared. I’m 60 miles west of this shitt
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 29, 2020 10:38 pm

sheriffs posted blocking entrances to outlet mall here in Albertville

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 12:06 am

Not tight what’s going on. Mobs can’t be reasoned with.

Real cool they’ve burned women’s shelters and wrecked clinics that helped sick people. Could have just hit the Wells Fraudgo Home Mortgage center and people would have cheered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 12:08 am

Somebody got their wish. Wells Fargo is toast (pun intended).

sheriffs posted blocking entrances to outlet mall here in Albertville

Mackenthune’s grocery store in Waconia closed early today due to all of this. F’n Waconia, really?

Also heard “they” were trying to light the 35W bridge on fire and “blow it up”. Everyone knows reinforced concrete is quite flammable. Real smart these ones.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 12:57 am

I had to bug out. Shit was getting too close, blocks away really . I left right before the 8 pm curfew. There’s a part of me that feels like I’m abandoning something, but also..... I haven’t talked to my neighbors once since moving in so I don’t really feel like part of the community and my house is a rental so.....

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 6:34 am

I’d say you made the right call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 am

Walz asks for another 1200 national guard...sweet only 3 days late

Autopsy reveals no sign of strangulation and preexisting heart conditions coupled with the stress of being detained likely contributing factors.

Now that's not to say the officer didn't go over the top...but....it could prove harder to get a homicide conviction.

Independent autopsy by the family is coming this weekend with findings early next week.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 9:22 am

Gonna be hard to prove murder but cop did not follow SOP and man died because of it, and for that he should be held accountable.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 9:37 am

[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Gonna be hard to prove murder but cop did not follow SOP and man died because of it, and for that he should be held accountable.

IMO, that is why they included the lesser Manslaughter charge. Once an individual is in custody, you assume all responsibility for their health, safety, and well being. Obviously they failed in this task

Good move to get out of that area. Nothing good to be found there. I feel that nothing is going to drastically change until some of the agitators and/or looters are either caught, seriously hurt, or killed. In this particular situation, violence maybe the only way to stop the continued violence. Sad day when that has to happen.

I don’t see any of the local “BLM” calling for peace and an end to it. Kaepernick,s tweet “ We the right to fight back.” is only fueling the fire. Where is Oprah, Kanye, Obama?
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”