Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:53 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:About 38% of American adults are obese with roughly 8% considered morbidly obese. That’s 16 million people who are morbidly obese. Another 4 million or so are over age 85 and roughly 2 million with cancer. Writing off 20 million (factoring in duplicates) people as expendable is not good for business.

If you're morbidly obese with any respiratory disease what is your shelf life? My parents life in a senior living center, average age is 78ish. I've never seen an obese person there. Why? It's generally not a good way to extend your life. In other words those people will die much sooner that the average. It's a hard reality for some I guess.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:49 pm

Screenshot_20200629-224634.png

Why'd we shut down again? Lol, this is the biggest cluster fukc ever and for purely economic reasons.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:58 pm

The whole repub vs democrat ra ra ra is a convenient smoke and mirrors...distracts a vast majority

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:
Screenshot_20200629-224634.png

Why'd we shut down again? Lol, this is the biggest cluster fukc ever and for purely economic reasons.

I wish I knew. It's a cold. My buddy and his wife got it. He said the test was God-Awful...seriously thinks they might have taken out small chunks of his brain. He said it gives you this burning sensation, like the build up to a really big sneeze. It's like a long very prolonged burning sneeze you have to hold in.

No one he knew has tested positive for it. He told the contact tracers he hadn't been around anyone. Just kept telling them that despite them not believing him. Once done with them he called all of them personally and told them the news. Since he was thinking he must have got it from them....was at his dealer's house sharing pipes with...not doing anything, just passing them with a little saliva on them mouth to mouth.

This buddy was actually mildly concerned about it. Sure, he was pissed he missed out on two weeks work but took it seriously.

So serious in fact that when his wife's friend he doesn't like was at his house drinking and hanging out two days into quarantine. She gets up to go the bathroom and licks thd rim of her glass all the way around. She gets back, doesn't notice and continues drinking out of it..and tells her right before finally leaving.

All in all he a dozen people get tested and they all came back negative. Even the dudes sharing pipes and the chick's glass he licked.

Had he told the tracers and they hadn't gone in independently of one another...

.....I don't think the results would be the same.

Yet they supposedly had it. They have no idea how they got it. They know no one who is positive....were unable to get someone to test positive...felt no symptoms....did they have it?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 pm

"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 pm

LMFAO
Screenshot_20200701-234029.png

So why are we not closed down even more than before?

They are doing a very poor job covering their tracks on this.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Dick Cheney says to wear a mask so I’m on board. When the guy who killed 1000s of terrorists and 10000s potential terrorists, I’m paying attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Dick Cheney says to wear a mask so I’m on board. When the guy who killed 1000s of terrorists and 10000s potential terrorists, I’m paying attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, who is old as shit. I have a hard time believing any of them aren't irrationally afraid of it because they're in the main demographic it inflicts the most death to. If Dick Cheney was forty he'd be shouting the loudest that covid is bullshit and to not give a fukc about wearing a mask.

As I've said since day one.....if the main demographic affected by covid was college aged kids?

We would've never shut down. All the old leaders freaking out about it would be like, "Well, it's killing a small amount of people aged 18-24 but nothing to be that concerned about. Certainly nothing to shut any businesses down for. The Dow is at record highs. It'd be ludicrous to mess with the economy when it's humming along this well!"

The other thing about masks is we already know they don't work. In Wuhan they were fukcing caning people caught without a mask on....so every last one of those chinks wore a mask.

Funny, it didn't do anything to stop the spread.

A mask mandate five months into a "pandemic" is like giving a box of rubbers as a gift at a baby shower......little late to do any good.

Thinking the public wearing cloth masks stops the spread this virus is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's so fukcing stupid. I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and seeing everyone walking around with masks on.....hypothetically thinking those people are sick and somehow that piece of cloth on their face is going to contain the virus...so stupid.....like somehow those people are emitting the virus by the tens of thousands with each breath and then putting a mask on is like screwing the cap on a bottle...so stupid.

It's spread in aerosols that's like 4-5 micrometers or whatever the hell the measurement is...that's not the virus, that's the aerosol.

Ec7y6GAWsAE7Ht9.jpeg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Walzrus is going to announce state wide mask mandate today.....what a joke. I'm not real passionate about the whole mask deal, I will wear one if the store requires it but I can't understand how some fat phuck governor can say it's illegal to not wear a mask.

Also aren't we all supposed to be dead by now?

Is covid even a problem in MN?? Isn't July the peak where like tens of thousands were going to die???

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:34 pm

I see this as a win-win for everyone! The anti-maskers got exactly what they were hoping for as all the “scared sheep” will be indoors (wearing their masks of course) and the anti-maskers won’t have to deal with them any longer while out in public. And the rest of society can go about their lives in a seemingly normal fashion with the addition of a simple face covering.

Will be fun to see how the whole survival of the fittest thing the anti-maskers tout plays out over the coming months as they will now have to grow their own food, make their own clothing, take care of their own medical needs, etc. cause they certainly won’t be supporting or going to the places where they would normally procure these goods and services as their rights are being infringed upon by having to wear a mask. Winter is only a few short months away, I hope they are getting prepared to show people just how patriotic, brave, and tough they are.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”