Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Most of the counties in the state have super low active case numbers and percentages but the governor thinks everywhere needs mask requirements. This is the same issue when the lock downs started. They should have done them where they were needed due to growing cases instead of a blanket policy. I think the American people would have been much more bought in to the rules if they took that approach. These blanket approaches are just pissing off everyone in low population areas where covid is basically a non issue.

I am happy to hear from hnkrcrash. I thought for sure this terrible pandemic got him.

Covid, a virus so bad you have to take a test just to find out if you have it.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Dude you should post up all your exponential growth numbers you have been telling us about since March....let me guess "it's right around the corner" right?

Check out the entire southern portion of the US. Hospitals are full, shutdowns are being mandated again. None of this is good for consumer confidence or business.

My household has lost a staggering amount of income so far this year and these losses keep increasing each day this crap drags on. At this point every person I see not wearing a mask and not social distancing is costing me (and millions of others) money. Everything society can do to get this crap over with ASAP so that people stop getting sick and/or dying and the economy opens back up is worth it IMO. Doing nothing and pretending things are completely fine is not solving for this. Regardless of whether or not you personally believe in the severity of the virus, the vast majority of Americans (and the rest of the world) have come to the conclusion that it’s nothing to take lightly and are voting accordingly with their behaviors and wallets.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Majority of hospitals are doing fine and are not full. But keep regurgitating the doom and gloom media.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Wow I’m literally on the side of the person who last posted in this thread. I’m entirely incapable of free thought and reaching my own conclusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:37 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:
Dude you should post up all your exponential growth numbers you have been telling us about since March....let me guess "it's right around the corner" right?

Check out the entire southern portion of the US. Hospitals are full, shutdowns are being mandated again. None of this is good for consumer confidence or business.

My household has lost a staggering amount of income so far this year and these losses keep increasing each day this crap drags on. At this point every person I see not wearing a mask and not social distancing is costing me (and millions of others) money. Everything society can do to get this crap over with ASAP so that people stop getting sick and/or dying and the economy opens back up is worth it IMO. Doing nothing and pretending things are completely fine is not solving for this. Regardless of whether or not you personally believe in the severity of the virus, the vast majority of Americans (and the rest of the world) have come to the conclusion that it’s nothing to take lightly and are voting accordingly with their behaviors and wallets.

Please tell me you believe in snuffleupagus and the Yeti signings around Akin that is the only possible explanation to these ramblings.

How can a shit bag, germ filled cloth stop anything. From the state website . . . . . almost hard to believe so I will paste below.

Types of face coverings can include a paper or disposable mask, a cloth mask, a neck gaiter, a scarf, a bandanna, or a religious face covering.

Lol bandanna or scarf is scientifically proven to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Hey look over there it's a snuffleupagus. :lol:

https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases ... cover.html

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Masks do help reduce aerosols in the air n chit. Just try to blow a candle out with a mask on sometime.

I mean masks really do help stop the spread. It’s not perfect but it does reduce aerosols.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:19 am

Funny about the one mask and flipping masks over...I just switched out to my 2nd n95 since this whole thing started...and I wasn't wearing it all over but inside customers homes, businesses that required it, and doing demolition...that was one disgusting smelling mold filled pit. I'll miss it.

It is quite comical thinking wearing a mask is gonna end this instantly...as many pointed out the touching of masks is ridiculous...then touch groceries, doors...friggen everything. But there's media reports that if everyone wore masks this could be over in what did they claim...6 to 8 weeks lol. Like who are the brainwashed retards that actually believe that? That breathing is the only way to pass this virus and magically all we have to do is wear masks

I'm curious what people are breathing in from all these masks made in China... probably something to kill off all our sperm so we can't reproduce and they can overtake us or something crazy.

Do they help...ya I'm sure they probably do to varying degrees depending on the material.

So I'm curious...when a "vaccine"comes out...who's getting it?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:14 am

Yeah I’ll get it.... but I ain’t gonna be the first one in line.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:17 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:

What type of business you in? What doesn't make sense is you keep saying how much money you are losing and at the same time keep saying the virus is going to get much, much worse but apparently you are trying to wait it out career-wise. Doesn't make any sense. If it's going to get so bad it's going to take forever for things to normalize why are you just sitting there taking huge monetary losses?

I mean it's not any of my business but seems kinda contradictory.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Both my wife and I are fortunate to be blessed with lucrative careers when things are “normal”. She also does consulting work in addition to her normal job which has completely stopped with everything going on. My hope all along has been that as a nation we can beat this thing to save lives and get things back to normal in a reasonable timeframe so that my family and all others can get back to health and prosperity. No doubt I’ve contemplated a career change many times throughout this, but even with the mounting losses, it’s difficult to walk away and start over when you’ve experienced the success when this crap isn’t happening. That said, I am starting to build out a business plan to fulfill a dream that’s been put on hold for way too long, so maybe there will be something positive to come out of this. Others aren’t so lucky though and literally every day people don’t follow the evolving recommendation and advice of the experts it’s costing lives, long term health effects and money for millions of Americans. It honestly dumbfounds me as to why a minority of the population refuses to try anything to get this over with as things continue to get worse and the untold losses continue to mount.
Last edited by HnkrCrash on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”