Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Podcasts

Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:02 am

Haven't listened to convventiional radio in a long time. These types of queries are common on big game forums but haven't seen one like this on here.

Waterfowl podcasts are typically full of total tools and egos....

that said, Phil Kahnke (MN Native) fired back up his Shooting Time podcasts with new co-hosts and seems to be putting them up pretty regularly now. It's about the only one I truly enjoy/look forward to with a waterfowl theme.

What else are you guys listening to?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Podcasts

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:07 pm

I will for sure give Shooting Time a listen. About to drive to Fargo and back so I am exited to try a new podcast. I used to listen to the HP Waterfowl podcast but I couldn’t handle them slurping off Sitka every 5 seconds. Like damn they make it seem like killing ducks was impossible before Sitka cams along.

I actually like Ben O’Briens Hunting Collective podcast, sometimes I think I like it more than The MeatEater podcast, as Steve can wear on me sometimes.

Otherwise I listen to the Orvis wingshooting podcast, and it’s just okay I would say, not bad but I don’t get excited for it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Podcasts

Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Garage logic
Meateater
Bent (new fishing one, in the MeatEater family but the hosts were very clear it’s a very different format than Rinellas wandering 2 hour bullshissessions)
Reverend Hunter is kinda interesting and not really churchy in a formal sense but he talks a lot of deeper aspects and has some really unique guests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”