maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Debate

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:05 pm

Kinda surprised no one brought it up, you guys watch?

I thought it was pretty funny trump got biden to try and insult him back. If biden had stayed the course and presented clear concise plans of action I think he could have looked very very strong.

Imo trump knew biden would be coached to stand his ground and deliver punches back and trump exploited that beautifully...really took away from bidens credibility

I really think biden missed the only chance he had

I know people talk about how erratic trump was, doesn't act properly, interrupting, etc...but then you watch trump's duluth rally today? Two completely different performances. The guy is a master manipulator...the way he acts is calculated depending on the game plan and audience.

That's my opinion anyway

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Debate

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:25 am

I thought there was no way Trump could come out of it looking worse.....

....but I was wrong.

He came in just pissed. You could see it on his face...just pissed about the tax bullshit and the timing of it.

I thought he needed to start how he did, get Joe rattled, get him mumbling gibberish and not even knowing what the question was....and Trump did that, but then he needed to let up and let stammering Joe sink his own ship.

I don't disagree with anything Trump said or going after him like he did in the first half of it, but his delivery in the second half wasn't what he should have done.

Trump can be very charming when he's light-heartedly tearing people apart and smiling. We needed to see a fair amount of that last night and we got zero of it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:32 am

Pretty much sums up the reaction to the debate imo.....
20201001_003112.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:03 am

Trump was loaded for bear when he took the podium. He unleashed a fury that no one was prepared for. Biden certainly couldn’t handle it. I didn’t get anything out if it but pure sitcom comedy. Hopefully their next meeting will be more insightful to their proposed policies.

It would have been really entertaining if Harris had been there instead of Biden.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:02 am

I've been on the edge as a trump guy but man that was hard to watch. He came off as a dick, bully and doofus. Biden made some insane claims starting with 100 million Americans have pre-existing conditions, that one of 3. It's just a fest of lies and stupidity.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:22 am

It was embarrassing from both sides. In January I was thinking there is no possible way DJT could lose this coming election. Economy was cranking, everyone was happy and all but the extreme left was content with the job he had done (even if you disagreed with his nonsense on twitter). But since Cvd19, racial unrest, biden nomination all happening since he's certainly doing his best to try to throw it away.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:38 am

I think trump will win. I don’t think the debate did anything to sway undecided peoples. I think trunk started strong but Biden weathered the storm and ended up finishing better than trump in the end. Million ways to break it all down.

In the end, I think Trump is a sh!t bird, and Biden is a legend (FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:39 am

Trump is like a large fart; loud, obnoxious, embarrassing, & stinky but makes you feel good at times.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:10 pm

47 years lol

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 pm

Now trump's hot aide tested positive and trump in quarantine til test results come back...we want some real craziness let's see trump get the rona

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”