Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vaccines

Sun May 02, 2021 9:14 am

That’s what Rogan gets for going to Spotify. Podcast is wack ever since the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 02, 2021 10:27 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
Nershi wrote:I’ve been tempted to tell people, I’d get the vax too if I were fat, unhealthy and vitamin d deficient like you. The stigma is strange. If you and everyone you know has got it wtf are you worried if I have?

They all want a "magic pill" for what ever ails them. They don't want to look at their lifestyle/eating habits(obesity), etc.

Very true.

This cartoon sums up my thoughts on the subject....

Screenshot_20210502-102449_Chrome.jpg

Do you know what's really sad?

The chick who drew this cartoon took so much shit for it that she was actually dumb enough to apologize for it....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo ... 22490.html

That's society for you.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 02, 2021 10:30 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:That’s what Rogan gets for going to Spotify. Podcast is wack ever since the switch.

I'm shocked Spotify actually backed him on this one.

The same streaming service that paid him a hundred mil and then deleted forty of his episodes....gone for eternity.

They were all ones that leaned pro-right, of course.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]That’s what Rogan gets for going to Spotify. Podcast is wack ever since the switch.

The same streaming service that paid him a hundred mil and then deleted forty of his episodes....gone for eternity.

They were all ones that leaned pro-right, of course.[/quote]

No shit? I gotta find that list of episodes.

I’ve always liked Rogan as a lovable idiot, but he’s gotten way out of touch the last few years. I suppose if you someone recorded 9 hours of my conversations a week there would be plenty of dumbazz sh!t someone could point to as well. Rogan still probably is the most reasonable A-lister out there.

I’m still annoyed he basically said “why would anyone use a shotgun to deer hunt in Iowa? Bows are way more accurate”

And the ultimate roid monkey cammie Hanes always says bows have more kinetic energy than crossbows which to this drives me crazy. Cross bow bolts weigh more and shoot faster. They do not carry as much energy than an arrow from a bow. End of discussion.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 02, 2021 10:02 pm

Yeah, the cross bow comment is retarded. You can shoot a cross bow arrow into an oak where you're never pulling the thing out. The amount of energy is 3-5 times that of a high end bow.

He's stoned as hell pretty much every second of every podcast. Part of it is somewhat of an act.....a pretty effective interview style. He has to do an intro with each guest that basically sounds like him being an idiot and knowing nothing about who the guest is or have any opinions formed on what they're there to discuss, which is necessary as an interviewer. He's pretty smart....it's always entertaining to hear him essentially bait his guest into saying something under the premise that he doesn't know shit until he flips the script and lays out a very well researched and thought out contradictory opinion.

I like him. Even when I don't agree with his opinion at least he always seems open to all options in how he arrived there. Besides with a couple things, like MMA and hunting, he doesn't have any agenda as to a certain mindset or beliefs he's pushing. With hunting it's about as positive as it gets and unlike guys like Ted Nugent who turns people off to the sport he actually has a lot of hippies and phags like Russell Brand as part of his audience. In that regard he's honestly the most positive media voice that actually hits and influences "mainstream" America that's happened during our lifetimes. He actually has lefties listening to him that respect his opinion......despite being as pro-hunting as he is. Has there been anyone who's come even close to being as positive for hunting influencing society on it than Joe Rogan???

We'd for sure sound like Waaaaay bigger idiots. Podcasts are one of those things that sound really simple and easy......because the ones we listen to are that good. I have a buddy that started doing a podcast and it was absolutely fukcing brutal to listen to. Decent production quality and effort put in, but having an entertaining free flowing conversation that roughly sticks to certain topics and has enough structure to where there's a point identifiable enough to capture an audience.......it's not easy.

I wouldn't even call Rogan a conservative. The fact that he doesn't have an agenda to where he'll legitimately swing liberal on some topics and conservative on others is a testament to what used to be at the crux of journalism, and what's sadly now totally devoid anywhere within our media. I think Rogan is as big as he is for the same reason Barrerio dominates his time slot. They're able to attract everyone across the political spectrum into their audience. They side with even the most left or right wing biased person enough to where they have credibility, and they go through their thought process for arriving there to where it's hard to doubt their sincerity. Again, you might not agree with it but at least you can respect it because you know they arrived at it fairly independently and not due to conforming their opinion to a preconceived agenda.

I think Rogan is pretty brilliant actually.....have a lot of respect for him and guys like Barretto. There are more times when I just can't handle listening to Barrerio than I can a guy like Rogan, but I still respect the hell out of Danny B or "Hi-Fi," "Bump," "the Big Ticket." Anyone who arrives at an opinion where it's obvious that it's totally sincere, and arrived at independently.....I have respect for.....even if it's the most fukced up opinion ever.....I still respect anyone for it as long as it's their own and not the result of them being a total fukcing sheep and/or puppet, which is about 99.9% of all opinions shared within our society.....sadly.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 03, 2021 8:54 am

I'll listen to Rogan when he has an interesting guest. I get a kick out of his multiple persona's though. When he has someone on like shapiro, jordan peterson or jocko he's a straight laced disciplinarian. When he has his comic buddies on he's a stoner. When he's got his MMA guys on he's a meat head... etc...

Although I'm not a fan of his constant profanity where it doesn't really fit, I do appreciate the candor and how he can consider guys like Shapiro a good friend while not seeing eye to eye on many things.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 03, 2021 10:47 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]That’s what Rogan gets for going to Spotify. Podcast is wack ever since the switch.

They were all ones that leaned pro-right, of course.

No shit? I gotta find that list of episodes.

I’ve always liked Rogan as a lovable idiot, but he’s gotten way out of touch the last few years. I suppose if you someone recorded 9 hours of my conversations a week there would be plenty of dumbazz sh!t someone could point to as well. Rogan still probably is the most reasonable A-lister out there.

I’m still annoyed he basically said “why would anyone use a shotgun to deer hunt in Iowa? Bows are way more accurate”

And the ultimate roid monkey cammie Hanes always says bows have more kinetic energy than crossbows which to this drives me crazy. Cross bow bolts weigh more and shoot faster. They do not carry as much energy than an arrow from a bow. End of discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Cam Haines is the ultimate narcissist. I follow him on insta for kicks but man he loves himself.

Have you seen any of the comments from "The Rational Redneck"? He has old cam pegged, hilarious.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 pm

I like Rogan. I guess I haven't noticed any difference since he went to Spotify.

I am surprised he would be okay with them deleting episodes. Seems like that would upset him enough to use a different platform. I suppose every man has his price.

Are they still on YouTube? I thought all of his shows pre spotify are still on YouTube.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vaccines

Mon May 03, 2021 6:00 pm

The guests haven’t been as good since he went to Austin, imo.

They also don’t talk about d!vid as much, which I really enjoyed before.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 06, 2021 1:26 am

Spotify deleted episode list (not sure if they're still on YouTube or not):

The Joe Rogan Experience – #1458 – Chris D’Elia

The Joe Rogan Experience – #1255 – Alex Jones Returns

The Joe Rogan Experience – #1093 – Owen Benjamin, Kurt Metzger

The Joe Rogan Experience – #1033 – Owen Benjamin

The Joe Rogan Experience – #998 – Owen Benjamin

The Joe Rogan Experience – #980 – Chris D’Elia

The Joe Rogan Experience – #979 – Sargon of Akkad

The Joe Rogan Experience – #920 – Gavin McInnes

The Joe Rogan Experience – #911 – Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo

The Joe Rogan Experience – #820 – Milo Yiannopoulos

The Joe Rogan Experience – #750 – Kip Andersen, Keegan Kuhn, producers of Conspiracy

The Joe Rogan Experience – #710 – Gavin McInnes

The Joe Rogan Experience – #702 – Milo Yiannopoulos

The Joe Rogan Experience – #640 – Charles C. Johnson

The Joe Rogan Experience – #582 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #538 – Stefan Molyneux

The Joe Rogan Experience – #533 – Chris D’elia

The Joe Rogan Experience – #520 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #487 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #463 – Louis Theroux

The Joe Rogan Experience – #461 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #454 – War Machine

The Joe Rogan Experience – #441 – Brian Dunning

The Joe Rogan Experience – #368 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #361 – Dave Asprey, Tait Fletcher

The Joe Rogan Experience – #331 – Dr. Steven Greer

The Joe Rogan Experience – #303 – Matt Vengrin, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #276 – David Seaman, Abby Martin, Dell Cameron, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #275 – Dave Asprey

The Joe Rogan Experience – #256 – David Seaman

The Joe Rogan Experience – #239 – Adam Kokesh

The Joe Rogan Experience – #213 – Eddie Bravo

The Joe Rogan Experience – #182 – Bryan Callen, Jimmy Burke, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #128 – Joey Diaz, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #119 – Jan Irvin

The Joe Rogan Experience – #108 – Joey Diaz, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #98 – Daryl Wright, Brian Whitaker

The Joe Rogan Experience – #97 – Freddy Lockhart, Brian Redban

The Joe Rogan Experience – #81 – Pete Johansson

The Joe Rogan Experience – #57 – Jayson Thibault, Brian Redban