Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Noisy & Obnoxious Kids

Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:24 pm

Holy shit are kids ill-behaved these days. They're all just a bunch of loud, screaming, shitty, bratty, little fukcs.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Noisy & Obnoxious Kids

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:25 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Holy shit are kids ill-behaved these days. They're all just a bunch of loud, screaming, shitty, bratty, little fukcs.
What's with these kids making these high pitched voice cracking screeches? Back in my day you got in trouble for that because if someone would grab you and you start screaming nobody would pay attention to it because scream for no reason.

There's a chunk of river I fish that's next to a campground and I can't stand being there because there is always 5-10 kids making blood curdling screams that go non stop.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Noisy & Obnoxious Kids

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 pm

Exactly! My nieces, nephews, and some other random kids were playing in a hammock and loud as hell.....tons of high pitched screeching.

Turned out it was mainly my 9yo nephew.

I told him he sounded like a girl. He still kept screeching. So later I told him he sounded like a fukcing phag.

He stopped screeching after that.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:50 pm

“Children; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. They no longer rise when elders enter the room, they contradict their parents and tyrannize their teachers. Children are now tyrants.” - socrates

this "back in my day" mentality has been going on since literally the 1st two generations of humans

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:14 pm

Well back in my day parents didn't let kids screech like they were being violated. This is something I've only been hearing for the last 3-4 years. Nobody is telling them to stop. They just sit around the fire with their ears bleeding.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:45 pm

how does one teach a 2 year old not to scream. If you havent had a 2 year old keep your hypothetical comments to your self.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Kids are a lot like labs from what I’ve seen.

Some require zero effort. Some will never amount to anything no matter how hard you try. Most will turn out relative to the effort invested in them.

You can’t pick their strengths. You can’t pick their weaknesses. And sometimes you don’t have what it takes so you just punt and hope tomorrow is better.

A friend of mine was picking up his daughter at daycare today and couldn’t even get the kid in the carseat. My kids jumped in and buckled their own seatbelts. Some days are like that. Tomorrow I might be the one who can’t get any cooperation.

These days... most people’s dogs aren’t worth a damn either. I think it’s because we’re all getting soft/spoiled/lazy.

It really makes me wonder what kids and parenting was like 40, 100, 200 years ago. It’s really hard to imagine dads not doing any momming and it’s really hard to imagine young kids actually being productive and working on a family farm or in town but I reckon they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Noisy & Obnoxious Kids

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:33 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:how does one teach a 2 year old not to scream. If you havent had a 2 year old keep your hypothetical comments to your self.
These kids are 5 to 10 years old.

But go ahead and make more excuses.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Find it funny when a topic hits close to home and nerves get struck. People always out themselves.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:55 pm

A two year old is one thing but ff is talking about a 9 yo kid

Kids need to have fun and it's good they are outside playing and stuff. But at 9...they should know and be taught how to act. I mean they can carry a gun and hunt in 3 more years.

It really mostly is parenting ..and it's dismal these days.

There's this family in my neighborhood...think they are black/Latino I dunno. But they are about a block away. Blm figurine in the driveway. Dog came over and tore up my landscaping 3 times. Park a POS trans am on the street all summer long with like 5 yr expired tabs...as a statement how cool they are I guess? How you suppose the corn rolled kids act?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”