lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Nershi wrote:So you fished your kidney stone out the John?

What are you gonna do with it? You should have some wook turn it in to jewelry. Would make a sweet necklace pendent.
I have a funnel with screen on it to make sure that they pass.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Anyways I've gone down on b*tches so why would I be afraid of my own piss.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:20 am

So you have a kidney stone funnel? You sound experienced. How many have you had? Do you have a collection? If you have multiple stones this opens up a lot of opportunities for some killer kidney stone wook art. I know a guy.

You still drink Mountain Dew a lot? I seem to remember that from your posts years ago. I had a coworker that drank Diet Mountain Dew, Milk and beer. That’s it, he never drank water, ever. His eating habits were very odd as well. He had a kidney stone every single year. His description of the intense pain was similar to yours.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:12 am

Only guys I've ever known to get kidney stones drank alot of soda and almost zero water. One that has had them somewhat chronically drinks pretty much only M.Dew.... not sure if there's a correlation but seems to be a pattern?

All described pain similar and the stones werent' nearly as big.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:56 am

I think I might have had a kidney stone at one point but I’m not sure if I did cause I never went to the doctor.

I had a pain in my lower back that was crazy intense and I thought I was gonna vomit, but then it would pass after 5-15 minutes. It happened a few times, and I got a weird feeling in my bladder sometimes off and on. Then one day I had crazy painful pizz and all the other stuff went away and I haven’t had it since.

Probz shoulda got tested for STDs cause it was in my tinder daze but I didn’t have any leakage or anything.

Maybe I’ll be dead from syphillyis brain in 5-10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:06 am

Nershi wrote:So you have a kidney stone funnel? You sound experienced. How many have you had? Do you have a collection? If you have multiple stones this opens up a lot of opportunities for some killer kidney stone wook art. I know a guy.

You still drink Mountain Dew a lot? I seem to remember that from your posts years ago. I had a coworker that drank Diet Mountain Dew, Milk and beer. That’s it, he never drank water, ever. His eating habits were very odd as well. He had a kidney stone every single year. His description of the intense pain was similar to yours.
Mine come from calcium. I even avoid milk and still get them. I drink maybe a dew once a week but mostly juice/good for you bs. I am just one of them people that gets them.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:58 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Probz shoulda got tested for STDs cause it was in my tinder daze but I didn’t have any leakage or anything.

Fukc that noise! Don't ever get tested unless you're at least 90% sure you got something. Have you ever been tested? Where they shove a long q-tip up your dick?

Holy fukc....I could barely type that....almost fukcing fainted thinking about it. Getting tested was the closest I've come to fainting from pain. It's awful.

I've never had a kidney stone....that was just a really good guess. Points for me. 8-)

But seriously though, I know two guys that have had kidney stones bad lately....and their friend had one that I saw a picture of that had to be surgically removed that was just gnarly. All pointed and jagged and sharp. All guys engage in extra curricular activities that we dabble in as well Gimp. Makes you wonder if there's a connection....obviously it dehydrates the hell out of a guy.

Yours looks smooth and more colored than I thought they were. Women think they're so tough with child birth. Babies are smooth unlike kidney stones often are.....and that stone is probably pretty proportionate to your weiner hole as a baby is to a clit.

The shit us dudes have to deal with....women don't even know man.....they don't even know......
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Tent caterpillars/Army worms are ridiculous right now....
Attachments
Screenshot_20210603-120813_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:15 pm

I'm sure it was more jagged and not so brown but after a week of being stuck in the taint area and then firing out full blockage style smoothed it sum and the blood tinted it.

Now the 5-6 the that all jammed up in the taint area for 2 weeks before this one sucked. They were like shooting out mini pyramids. I'll tell you what. Going on deer trails with a mountain bike definitely sucks when they are stuck in that region.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Probz shoulda got tested for STDs cause it was in my tinder daze but I didn’t have any leakage or anything.

Fukc that noise! Don't ever get tested unless you're at least 90% sure you got something. Have you ever been tested? Where they shove a long q-tip up your dick?

Holy fukc....I could barely type that....almost fukcing fainted thinking about it. Getting tested was the closest I've come to fainting from pain. It's awful.

I've never had a kidney stone....that was just a really good guess. Points for me. 8-)

But seriously though, I know two guys that have had kidney stones bad lately....and their friend had one that I saw a picture of that had to be surgically removed that was just gnarly. All pointed and jagged and sharp. All guys engage in extra curricular activities that we dabble in as well Gimp. Makes you wonder if there's a connection....obviously it dehydrates the hell out of a guy.

Yours looks smooth and more colored than I thought they were. Women think they're so tough with child birth. Babies are smooth unlike kidney stones often are.....and that stone is probably pretty proportionate to your weiner hole as a baby is to a clit.

The shit us dudes have to deal with....women don't even know man.....they don't even know......

lol they only do a urine culture now to test for STD's loooool. They don't stick a swab up ur urethra anymore.

A buddy of mine once told me. If comes to down to having an STD or getting tested, take the STD.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”