Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Hunter Biden Gun Charges

Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:12 pm

If they finally get Hunter Biden by of all things....lying on a friggin' NICS form where it asks,

"Are you addicted to drugs?"

He'll have to be the first friggin' guy ever to become a convicted felon on those grounds. Seriously....since....

A) "addiction" is subjective.

B) if he was an addict in the thralls of addiction when he answered the question? Pretty much explains why he wasn't able to comprehend what the question was asking or why it was being asked.

C) Unless a professional had determined him to be an addict in the months prior to the question, which he went to rehab 6-7 times so that very well could be the case, is he going to be fit to answer that question where he should be legally held accountable for it in a court of law......I'm not saying that's right or "just," but merely stating what my understanding is for how the courts work when dealing with addicts/addiction. My "understanding" is based off of second hand accounts of courts in MN....so probably very biased in favor of drug addicts not being accountable for much, as long as they admit to struggling with addiction and seeking help/treatment through the courts? In MN at least, which could very well be the only state like it, stating you're struggling with addiction is second only to saying you just realized you're Trans in terms of a get out of jail free card.

D) I'd love to know how many convictions on these same grounds there are total. I think the FBI NICS form and background check has been around since 1996....it wouldn't shock me if this would be the first conviction on these grounds....Ever....or there's been...like ten.

All in all?

I freaking love it. Whoever the hard right Republican is who thought of this...or had the balls to pursue it after being tipped off.....dude deserves a medal....because one thing is for certain....it sure as fukcing shit wasn't the FBI putting two and two together and deciding to go after Hunter on this trumped up bullshit. I'll be shocked if it sticks, but good up to Whoever orchestrated this.....they've done nothing but fukc with Trump so it's nice to see the opposition having some **** balls for a change and showing that they can reach out and touch a Biden too.

When you look at all the blatantly obvious and blatantly corrupt ways the Bidens have committed fraud, treason, espionage, etc., Hunter's laptop alone should've been more than enough to impeach Biden and have him go down in history alongside Benedict Arnold for biggest piece of shit traitor ever.....just goes to show you how powerful of an advantage it is when your side owns the media and controls what information gets fed to the masses.

Trump got impeached the first time after an unnamed intern supposedly overheard him "Quid Pro Quo'ing" on a phone call.....I'm not sure how foreign diplomacy can even work without "quid pro quo," apparently presidents are supposed to call diplomats leading other countries and go,

"Guess what shit I'm giving/taking today!?"

I digress....

Point being, for what Trump got impeached on the first time....using that same scale of relativity, the contents of Hunter's laptop should've gotten Sleepy Joe publicly executed. Seriously....how in the fukc did he not get impeached?

Oh yeah, his side owns the media....so somehow a laptop discarded as recklessly as only Hunter could discard it, full of incriminating personal photos and videos that left ZERO DOUBT the laptop was obviously his, making all the crooked deals on it clear grounds for impeachment......but their side owns the media and has the FBI in their pocket too apparently so it was a "Russian Hack" for a year to year and a half after surfacing.

So in conclusion....

**** the Bidens...Hopefully these bogus charges stick and they get that ****. It seems like all he'd have to say is,

"I'd quit using for a couple weeks when I bought the gun...in an ongoing effort to get clean, which I envisioned being long-term...prior to relapsing shortly thereafter,"

as his defense to get off these charges pretty easily, but hopefully I'm totally **** in thinking that, they get a conviction, and then throw the book at him.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”