Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Re: What do you do?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm a Fun Expert working for my son's company - Magic Bounce Party Rentals. I operate the mechanical bulls, climbing walls, bungy trampolines, and make sure all the equipment like the world's largest inflatable water slide are running smoothly. In the off season, I fix stuff like the 5 generators taking up space in my garage.
I also do some professional photography, but I am finding less time to do that.
In my prior life, I was a software developer for Unisys. I was there 34 years before I got "retired".

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 pm

I am a power plant mechanic good$$$ but stay out of the nuke plants where I work. we go into a shut down every fall.
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:10 am

I eat, shhh, sleep and pay taxes. :D
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 am

I own and run a Servpro franchise...fire and water damage clean up. Very stressful and I work a lot but I get to kind of make my own hours, get to see a new place in the US every year for convention. Being on call 24/7 is pretty stressful as you never know when you are going to get called out...for instance I got a call Sunday evening at 11:50 and arrived on a job in Eden Prairie at 1:30 AM got home at 4:30 AM. I have fairly reliable employees and that helps. Storm times are crazy stressful with long hours...like this last June. I did like 30 flooded basements in 1.5 weeks...and worked 7 AM to 1 AM for three weeks straight to catch up on paperwork.

DakotaDog72
Coot Commander

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 am

My title is a Dedicated Life Consultant. If you ask my daughter, I drive around and wear a suit. Mostly estate planning and wealth transfer planning covering southern Minnesota and South Dakota. I'm on. The road quite a bit which is hard on me and my family but it's a living.

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 am

DakotaDog72 wrote:My title is a Dedicated Life Consultant. If you ask my daughter, I drive around and wear a suit. Mostly estate planning and wealth transfer planning covering southern Minnesota and South Dakota. I'm on. The road quite a bit which is hard on me and my family but it's a living.

Bet that makes scouting pretty decent

Sent from a phancy fone

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:24 am

Me....hmmm....the title says Operations Manager...I work for a lumber yard and construction company. Like a lot of others....between this and my kids it makes it hard to get out hunting as much as I would like...so I live vicariously through the guys that do on sites like this!

lt

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:31 am

I have a bodyshop, 54 years old and too many years on concrete....................making my duck hunting harder as each year goes by..........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

hillbilly
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Damn y'all got some good jobs..make me hang my head low when I say I work in a factory makin plastic and only scheduald to work 190 days a year. Hot as hell in summer sucks :D durin winter never see day light when I work...

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm a dealer in human flesh. Most nights you can find me down on Lake Street leaning on
my Pink Cadallic. I wear a full length fur coat & answer to the name of Big Daddy. Fowler &
Stemig are my best customers.

Right now I have a 2 for 1 deal going on blondes. Stop by & try out the merchandise.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That should blow the top of Nelson's head right off :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see if he's listening today :D

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”