ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Re: What do you do?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 pm

hillbilly wrote:Damn y'all got some good jobs..make me hang my head low when I say I work in a factory makin plastic and only scheduald to work 190 days a year. Hot as hell in summer sucks :D durin winter never see day light when I work...

Hillbilly I am in the same boat power plants my electricity by spinning a turbine with steam!!!!!!!!!! its 95 degrees at work in the winter and 110-130 all summer.
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:09 pm

LOL...good one Walker..........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:00 pm

I live off my wife's income and start companies.

Gordon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Insurance Agent.... Mostly employee benefits for small to medium sized businesses...
Craigslist Prostaff

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 pm

WALKER wrote:I'm a dealer in human flesh. Most nights you can find me down on Lake Street leaning on
my Pink Cadallic. I wear a full length fur coat & answer to the name of Big Daddy. Fowler &
Stemig are my best customers.

Right now I have a 2 for 1 deal going on blondes. Stop by & try out the merchandise.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That should blow the top of Nelson's head right off :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see if he's listening today :D

I have a complaint to discuss with you, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the two for one price!

I think you just identified your costume for the hunt on the 14th either way :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm a truck driver/ farmer, being a farmer makes it tough to hunt on the weekends during farm season, and sure enough trucking can come to long hours even when you don't drive over the road, but I made it work for my first year, I'm stoked for my second year out next year!

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 am

WALKER wrote:I'm a dealer in human flesh. Most nights you can find me down on Lake Street leaning on
my Pink Cadallic. I wear a full length fur coat & answer to the name of Big Daddy. Fowler &

Right now I have a 2 for 1 deal going on blondes. Stop by & try out the merchandise.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey "Big Daddy", I've been meaning to talk to your about your stable. Seems to me your prices are a little high. Remember this is the season for giving, so how about a rate reduction?
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 am

cstemig wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey "Big Daddy", I've been meaning to talk to your about your stable. Seems to me your prices are a little high. Remember this is the season for giving, so how about a rate reduction?

I have a feeling you'll have to settle for bullet wounds and stretch marks to get this guy to budge

Sent from a phancy fone

Jrp267
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 am

I refuse to answer, based on the highly volatile political nature of my job. I will say I enjoy my job,and it affords me to be able to hunt. I work a lot of hours.

greenheadlover
Coot Commander

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:22 pm

I own/run an upholstery shop, and have upholstering for over 25 yrs, I specialize in "on-site" upholstery of dental chairs, chiropractic tables, medical exam tables etc.(rack up a lot miles covering 5 states and sometimes more) I also do a ton of custom boat interiors and covers, as well as some autos. (I choose not to touch any couches)It's great to be your own boss, but you don't have the steady fixed income like at a regular "employee" job to rely on, but on the other hand can somewhat dictate how much $ I want to make by how hard I feel like working

[url][/url]
http://ssupholstery.com/dental/

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”